8

CPOV (Chris)

I said, "About time!" She said, "Shut it!" He walked over to me and said, "Let me love you!" I nodded. He touched my ass. I growled. He said, "Hey! You do the same thing Belikov did!" I said, "I don't want to talk about him. He's a douche. Nobody fucking likes him!" I sat her on the bed and I got on her lap. I said, "Shh. It's okay." I said, "It will never get better! I loved him, but he betrayed me." I said, "I know, baby." Olena asked me, "Why is she like this?"  I said, "Because of him. He ruined her. They were Imprinted so she felt his betrayal, but now we're Imprinted!" 

She just stared at me like she was going to kill me. I said, "Please don't kill me!" Rose said, "She won't kill you, she's just trying to figure out how to hurt her son!" I said, "How the hell do you know that?" She said, "My shadow-kissed abilities!" He said, "Oh well. Why are you suddenly mad?" She said, "Your aunt is here!" She said, "And I'm here with your mother, Janine." Rose said, "She is not my mother! How many times do I have to tell people that!" Janine said, "So. How's the bloodwhore?" I growled at her. I stood up and said, "You will not talk to her that way!" 

She said, "Did she fuck you too?" I walked up to her and said, "You're the real bloodwhore!" I bet you fucked every boy or man you could get your nasty fucking hands on!" She said, "Don't speak to me that way!" I said, "Well, then don't speak to Rose that way and maybe I won't fucking insult you!" She stormed out of the room. My aunt followed.