thirty-two

chapter thirty-two [ i dump your ass ]

chapter thirty-two
[ i dump your ass ]

melissa is currently grounded, yeah grounded. and she's furious. her and will arrived at the cabin at around 7:30 but she was supposed to be home at 6.

her and el's curfew.

after will had left, hopper and melissa got into a huge huge argument. and melissa may or may not of called hopper every bad word in the book.

"i hate you! asshole! dickhead! mother fucker! pussy! bitch!" and on and on and on.

so, hopper took away her boom box, tv, paint set and eggos. not el's eggos though, only melissa's. and she's also not allowed to leave the cabin.

but she's allowed to have friends over.

currently, the two sisters stand on the porch, waiting for their boyfriends to arrive since that was the whole plan melissa, will, mike and el discussed last night.

the plan was they wait until hopper leaves to go do his cop duties and then melissa is free to leave the house but has to get home before hopper comes back from work.

el let's out a deep exhale and walks back into the cabin and over to the phone.

"hey, is everything okay?" hopper asked eleven as she dialed mikes house number.

"yes." she responded.

the girls had no clue this happened last night but hopper somehow managed to threaten mike and scare the shit outta him. then as he was coming back, he spotted will leaving the cabin and decided to have a little chat with him.

hopper basically told will that if he didn't take time away from his daughter, he'd regret it, big time. although will wanted to see melissa, he really didn't want to get beaten up by the chief so he never showed up this morning, either did mike.

"can i use the phone?" melissa asked, as she blocked eleven from going into her room.

"no, i need to call mike." eleven said, walking into her bedroom and closing the door.

"you better hurry up!" melissa yelled, laying down on the couch with an ice pack resting on her hip since it was really hurting her again.

moments later, eleven walked out of her room and placed down the phone. hopper gave her a weird look as melissa jumped up, grabbing the phone.