Sting Date #2

Sting POV

I miss (f,n)s... everything. Her lips, body, warmth, eyes. Call me sappy shit I don't care. Today was my last day to prove that I'm better than Gray. If I don't do well, she won't pick me. Then I'll never feel her lips on mine again. I won't stand for that. I have to do well. I just gotta.

I stared at my self in the mirror and put on the tux Lucy gave me. Damn, I look good, as always. I smirked, (f,n)s gonna pick me, I would. "Bye Rouge, see ya tommorrow." He nodded tiredly and held Frotch and Lector in his arms while falling sleeping again in their temporary home.

Author POV

So the two put their stuff on, you know the drill. Again, Lucy and Mira were glaring at each other. Just about ready to kill the other. Shipping wars are harsh. Damn. It's bringing some bad memories- never mind.

Anyways, Sting came over and took (f,n) away to safety. Well, saving her while saving himself. He held her hand and then saw the devils, then ran for his life, with (f,n) in tow. At a safe distance, Sting panted while (f,n) was coughing and trying to get all the dust and dirt out of her face. Key word? Trying. The annoying particles got mixed in with her make up, succeeding in making her distressed.

Normal POV

"Sting. The dirt and dust from your running got in my make up." (f,n) whined. Sting, who finally caught his breathe, looked up and started laughing uncontrollably. (F,n) pouted and Sting started blushing lightly and stopped laughing. They looked each other in the eye with straight faces. A second later, they both started laughing.

-Time skip Sting POV-

We laughed until our stomachs hurt and tears started to form in our eyes.

"Well, let's go!" I grabbed her hand and started walking, taking advantage of the good mood, when I remembered something. "Oh yeah, (f,n) I need you to wear this until we get there." I turned around and in my hand was a (f,c) blindfold. Huehue. I want our date to be a surprise what's wrong with that?

She widened her eyes, then put on a concerned look. "U-Uh, Sting, where are we going?" I shook my head. "Ah ah ah, *finger wag* that's a surprise." I winked and she blushed a little bit.

"F-fine I'll play your game." She closed her eyes and held out her hands. I handed her the blindfold and she put it on, securely tying it.

She looked so innocent, a blindfold blocks sight, so she's vulnerable. Heh.

NO BAD STING-MYSELF-WHATEVER. DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF (F,N). I heard her sigh and a "come on." So I started dragging her to the laser tag place. (I love laser tag ^_^) Right? It's so fun. *Smiles widely*

-Time skip Sting POV-

Inside the laser tag place, there was a statue of a player shooting a gun in the middle of the room. There was also a door, it probably leads to the field. (F,n) finally calmed down about the blindfold thing, which is great.

She's definitely gonna love this.

I walked over to the sign up place and there was a boy our age. "Sting Eccliffe and (full name)." He nodded at us and saw the (fc) blindfold on (f,n). The boy blushed a bit and I growled at him lowly. He better not do anything weird with my (f,n). Then, the annoying guy smirked and said "Welcome to the museum of history." I smirked back. He's not so annoying now.

(F,n) POV

WHAT?!? This better be a joke. The fricken museum of history. Sting would never choose this, would he? Wish I could see. I heard a snicker, good. That was a joke. I was led into a room and had a vest thing put on. Then, someone put a gun in my hands. I widened my eyes. Are we at a gun range? Then why am I wearing a light vest?