Proluge

Two boys about the same age were at the cemetery, holding back their dreaded tears from falling.

Today was the second month since (y,n) died from a car crash, and the boys visited her every day.

"N-no, this can't be happening it-it just can't, please PLEASE tell me it isn't true. (Y,N) this is a sick joke, come out of that hiding spot already. Come back. To me, to your family." A teenage boy with bushy navy hair tried to hold in his tears, he wouldn't believe it, and he still wouldn't after everything. "IM SORRY" he fell to his knees and looked at the ground.

"Gray, come on we, we have to go, s-she wouldn't have wanted this, from either of us. We have to move on with our lives, it's been two months. Two months Gray. You mourned long enough, she isn't coming back, not now, not ever." A blonde boy was also looking to the dry dirt on the ground, and none of his words sounded convincing, even Sting didn't believe himself. So they just used all their strength not to cry.

"I'm sorry." they both thought, and went home to their guilds where people wouldn't judge them.

While they were walking away, they didn't realize an angel with dragon wings was watching them, crying. "Go-gomen-a-sai Gray-sama, Sting-sama. I just couldn't take the pressure."

(A.N. That was the prologue, pretty sad isn't it? Oh well I'm not good with stories XP update coming soon)