Heyooo!

So first off, welcome! Glad you decided to read my book!

I wanted to give a little insight about the main characters. More personality based though. Looks will be detailed in the book.

(I was going to use photos for what I imagined them to look like, but that didn't go well... maybe for another book)

Alexandria

You'll be reading as her most of the time. She prefers to be called Alex, so I'll say POV ALEX instead of her full name.

She's a carefree girl who likes to be live on the edge. She gets off of the risks and adventures of being an assassin and hopes to never stop doing it.

This has to do with her backstory which is a pretty sad one, but she's fought through it. 

It may seem like things like that don't bother her, but it's an act. Everything kind of is.

Diego

Another character you'll have a pov from.

Diego likes to act intimidating and dangerous, which he can be, but he's really just lost. He's more of a rule-follower, unlike Alex.

He's always looked up to his father. Pictured himself doing what he does, but even better. Sometimes he may get too caught up in that more than anything.

Dina

Diego's little sister. She's the nicer sibling. Kind and bubbly, but she also wears a mask.

Although just as dangerous to mess with because of her family's name, she's feels as if she's nothing but a title. She craves more and only dreams of achieving such.

Xavier

Close friend of Alex. He's a talented, goofball who loves to show off. Not a conceited show off, but enough to be confident and proud in himself where it's due.

Mr. Sadler (Jonas Sadler)

He's one of Alex's role models and the man who runs her part of the assassin district. (There are different parts in different locations that I will get into in future chapters hehehe.)

He's an older man who may seem like a steppingstone, but he's the real deal. Was one of the best assassins in his district before taking over the show himself.

Maybe age got to him.

Mateo

He's... a mystery man right now. If I tell, it'll spoil the story.

But I'll say this: He's not as wealthily, dangerous as the Guerreros but is more tactical. Yikes.

Chloe

Blair

Carlos

Miles

And more characters to come.....

These are people we'll see in this book. Again, sorry for the no-go on pictures. I really tried, but they were either not what I wanted or already taken in other books TT

But overall, I hope you enjoy this! Been meaning to publish this for awhile, but was just too scared. Shoutout to my friend who gave me the courage to do it! You know who you are <3

Follow My TikTok! - SophisticatedSaint