chapter 13 (last one)

i sat in the trunk while they filmed i kinda just laid there and listened to them argue like normal. nick kept asking me if i was okay and i kept telling him i was fine. when they were doing the outro they td me to say bye. "bye guys" i waved with the fakest smile ever.

they turned off the camera and i climbed over the backseat landing on nick and not moving. "that was fun" nick said smiling "yeah so much fun" i said sarcastically. matt looked at me laughing because of what i said. i looked at him and just smiled.

when we got home i walked into matts room and laid on his bed. he walked in a couple minutes later and stood i front of me. "hey" he said smiling at me. "hi" i looked up in confusion. "can i ask you a question" he asked. "yeah whats up" i said still looking at him. "do you want to be my girlfriend" i blurted out. i didnt know what to say i was at a loss for words. "yes" i said standing up and pulling him into a long hug.

i slightly pulled away from the hug and looked up at him. he leaned down and kissed me quickly. "i love you" he paused. "i know that was fast but ive loved you ever sense we met and i finally realized that when you got into that accident" he continued. "i love you" i said back.

we walked down stairs where nick and chris were waiting in the kitchen. "did you ask her" chris asked matt. "ask me what" i asked playing around. "oh..uh.. if you wanted to uh..." he stuttered. "yes he asked me" i said stopping him from speaking. "bruh" he dead panned. i gave him a quick smile and walked to the fridge. i stared at the fridge for a while not knowing what to get. matt walked behind me putting his hands on my hips to move me out of the way. his touch sent shivers down me spine.

the only thing left to do was tell the fans. which honestly was the hardest part. they already hated me for being friends with them and now that i'm dating one they are gonna hate me even more.

i wanted matt to post it because i know no one would see mine. i didn't know what he should post because i wanted it to be in the non weirdest way possible if that makes sense.

he decided to post a picture of us hugging with the captain being. 'its official' it was letting people know but also letting them figure it out. i told them to leave the comments on. a lot of them were saying that i was ugly and that he chose the wrong girl and they liked ashley better and this and that. but some of them were calling me beautiful and saying that they were happy for matt and me. i appreciated the people that supported it because it showed that people dont just like them because they are attractive but because they have amazing personalities and they make people happy.

///

last chapter!!

im starting a chris book so stay tuned for that. but i kinda wanted to end the book here because I was running out of ideas. i do think this book moved kinda weird and that she cried a lot. it was probably too chaotic but thats okay. i hope you enjoyed!!