Chapter one.

A long time ago during the Tang Dynasty the people were United as one; after the superior and kind emperor Jing had mysteriously died a new ruler empress yuan took over the royal throne, and because of emperor jing's suspicious death, his loyal subjects fought to war with the new empresses Soldiers , after the lost of many loyal soldiers on both sides the people were divided into two unions.

These unions were the upper side of the Novoland and the lower side of the Novoland. The royals & the riches took over the upper side of the Novoland and the poor and people of poverty could only shelter themselves in the lower Novoland with barely any food, water, or clothing resources to aid them.

People lost their lives from diseases because of the lower side of the Novoland being unable to gain resources to help aid these people of need, though it was promised that the queen would equally share the Same amount of rice, gold, silver, & money to everyone..even though this was promised there was very little good results shown on the lower side of the Novoland.

People were still starving, getting diseases, and killing and murdering each other over little resources they could find, some mothers and fathers took their own lives to not deal with the situation.

Leaving their kids to be orphans.

-

"I promise I will come back soon..and when I'm back there will be plenty of water and food and resources for all of you my good brothers and sisters just you wait!!" Wei yun fang told his family.

He was an orphan from a young age and so were the other kids. They grew up in poor slums with nobody to help them, only to help themselves.

They was also dressed in raggedy clothing and weren't able to take showers. They could not do much because of the poor lifestyle they lived in.

Meanwhile on the upper side of the Novoland people wore expensive clothing, got to eat  many good food and were also able  to drink many good wine.

They were able to afford nice things like jewelry, pearls, gold, silver, anything their hearts desired and lived in nice homes with pretty gardens.

The upper side of the Novoland were mostly nobles and royals.

Nobles and royals were  Able to do as they please, to come and go as they please because they had the freedom too. Though if ever a person from the lower side of the Novoland was spotted anywhere other than their slum, they were forced to do labour, or they would get raped, assaulted & beheaded.

-
"Send out my decree." The queen told her eunuch, "I want you to find me this thief as is shown in the paper if you succeed in bringing me back this hood rat to the palace you shall have any reward you want!"

"Queen Mother what is this about?"

"I need to find that thief and behead him, if he keeps stealing our resources we will run out—"

"But mother I don't see what the problem is we have plenty of resources I think we should be sharing our resources and not keeping it to ourselves because they have such a hard life mother i—"

"liang mei I do not want to hear it, this decision from me is final."

"Fine then I shall take on this case."

"Wait what? What do you mean?"

"I want to find this thief."

"But my dear why would you be interested? I thought you felt bad for these things."

"Mother they are people as well I do feel bad but as you say stealing is treason and treason is to behead!"

"My daughter surely gets it from me, alright fine but what do you want in return because with you knowing my lovely beautiful daughter you always need something in return."

"You will help these people have a better life."

"You mean the lower side of the Novoland?"

"Yes queen mother it's my one wish."

"Fine I will but only if you successfully capture this man and bring him back to me!"

"Mother do you know who I am?"

"That's my girl."

Before the princess ran off to this mission, she disguised herself in a light blue hanfu and covered her face with a white veil so no one could see what she looked like. She then walked outside and got on her horse with her sword in the back riding towards the sunset, to find this man.