Chapter eighteen.

liang mei's mother laid there in her cell in a very Miserable state, her clothes were all torn and dirty and she had no shoes. Her eyes were blood red and her lips were bruised, this was all from the guilt she had which made her suffer these bruises from the hell realm.

She was losing all hope, maybe she would die a slow and cold death for everything she's done.

But to her surprise a guard came to see her, he was handing her food and inside the food which she checked from was a small note which stated, "revenge." She smirked, "this isn't the end for me."

She waited hours and hours for someone to finally come, this person was her loyal guard who she's known since she was young. "I thought you were dead.." she said to him slowly.

"I wouldn't die so easily."

"Your right I've known you as a strong man, ever since we were young you were fearless and overcoming everything headed your way."

He helps her out and sighed. "Your daughter is now ruling..but I can't believe she would put you in this hell realm and have you tortured, faking your death meanwhile she's happy living with that foolish thief."

"My own daughter..I can't believe she did this to me, I must take back my throne no matter what."

"Are you ready to  do this? Even if it means risking  your daughters life?"

"She was willing to torture me..hurt her own mother, I don't think it matters anymore."

"Because you are going to be risking it all if you want to take back your throne."

"I don't care I want my throne back."

"I also received secret news..about your daughter."

"What?"

"She's going to announce a marriage between her and that thief at her birthday banquet tomorrow, that's when we will strike."

"Perfect."