Chapter 1

In Japan

3 months after Dream or Izuku dissaperance no one notice except Shoto who knows where is he it was the twins birthday and everyone was in the Yagi's residence.

They were celebrating the Yagi's twin or Izumi's birthday which Shoto is literally angry "slut" he whispered as he glared at her.

"Umm Toshi where's Izuku?" Rei asked which makes Shoto smirk he knows this is gonna be the downfall for them.

The pro heroes was confused to was Izuke except for Endevour who was suspisicios "yeah i have seen him it was also his birthday" Mitsuki said who look confuse she misses Izuku dearly

"His upstairs playing video games" Toshiro said Gran Torino was beyond suspicious about him. After Inko disapperance Gran Torino was upset because he thinks he failed her like Nana.

"We'll go get him" Rei said as he went upstairs to his room Shoto grinned as the tormentors and Toshiro will be expose he also knows that Katsumi was pregnant for 3 months he was determine to steal the child after birth before Katsumi abort the baby.

As Rei and Mitsuki went to his room and they smelled a stinky smell coming to his room "Izuku its auntie Rei and Mitsuki please come out and celebrate your birthday with your sister" Rei said as she knocked the door but no answer they been trying for 3minutes but no answer so Mitsuki brake the door and they look in horror and scream.

After hearing the scream everyone went upstairs and gasp as they saw the room

(Ignored the lady and the second bed)

The room looks like a murder scene bandaged and alcohol was laying around some of the bandaged has blood on it and a eye "WHAT THE HELL TOSHIRO WHY IS YOUR SON ROOM IS LIKE THIS!!" Nezu shouted angrily to the number one hero he notice a piece of paper in the bed and read it.

Dear: asshole

I been nelegted by my so called family for 10 years now ever since i was announce quirkless my friends except Shoto betrayed and bullied me for being quirkless they uses their quirks on me the teachers and students don't even care. The teachers lowered my grade because they say i don't deserve it. Izumi and her friends attacked me everyday causing my left eye to deattached Shoto was the only one to help and treat my wound. The bakugou twins also raped everytime Shoto is not with me. My own father All Might yes i know that Toshiro is all might nelegted me and said i don't deserve  all for one.

With hate

Izuku shimura

After Nezu reading it outloud Gran Torino kicked Toshiro "YOU FUCKING HYPROCITE YOU NELEGTED YOUR SON FOR BEING QUIRKLESS, YOU WERE QUIRKLESS YOURSELF BEFORE I BET NANA AND INKO ARE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES RIGHT NOW!" he angrily said as he beat him up "don't expect me to heal you Toshiro" Recovery girl said.

Tje bakugou's twin were slapped by Mitsuki "what the he-" Katsuki was cut my his father Masaru by punching him "YOU FUCKING BRATS I KNOW YOU HAVE EGO BUT THIS IS I CAN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR MY KIDS YOU DISGUST IZUKU WAS MORE A SON YOU YOU TWO. THAT'S WHY YOUR PREGNANT KATSUMI YOUR NOT GONNA ABORT THE CHILD WERE DISOWING YOU!" Masaru shouted causing every one shock. Mitsuki look at her kids in disgust.

Rei slapped her daughter "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" She shouted as Shoka looks at her siblings who gave her a glared.

"Thank you Shoto for being there for Izuku" Rei said hugging Shoto.

Nezu turn to the tormentors and spoke "you 4 will be blacklist to all heroes schools and will were a quirk cancelling quirk and All Might your pay check will be cut to 90% of your salary it and dennouncing you as the number 1 hero" the chemira said said causing the tormentor begs Shoto smirk because justice was finally serve for Izuku.

W
I
T
H

D
R
E
A
M

O
R

I
Z
U
K
U

Dream was his room rubbing his belly smiling "soon little i will finally see you and hold you" he said as he still rubbing it

6months later Dream was in the hostpital giving birth "ahhhh" he screamed and the baby has been born. The baby is a girl with green hair and red eyes Shoto congratulate him "what do you wanna her?" Shoto asked "her named will be Sakura Isabella Shimura Wastaken" Dream said and smiled