Chapter 6

Its been a 3 days since the Dream was release in prison. Shoto met Puffy and learned that she was Inko, they been waiting Dream to wake up.

When Shoto first meet the smp he almost freeze them to death. Dream open his eyes and saw Puffy " duckling your awake" she said calling the others the dirty blonde was confused on where is he because he knows his not in prison anymore.

His anxiety attacks making Dream panic when Ranboo and Shoto saw Dream panicking they immediately ran to him and calming him down. "Sho-kun" Dream quietly said as Todoroki nod Dream snuggle to his brother, when Foolish saw them he become jealous of Todoroki because his hugging his baby brother.

Ranboo told Dream everything especially about Puffy being his mother Inko, he was surprised and glad that his mother is alive they help the admin got up the bed and change

After changing he style his because of his hair got longer in prison

After changing Puffy hugged Dream which he return he cried in happiness "mom" he said and Puffy his his forehead "you grown my little zuzu" the pirate said which Dream look and blush in embaressment "soo when were gonna meet my grandbabies?" She a...

After changing Puffy hugged Dream which he return he cried in happiness "mom" he said and Puffy his his forehead "you grown my little zuzu" the pirate said which Dream look and blush in embaressment "soo when were gonna meet my grandbabies?" She ask and the admin replied tomorrow.

After they leave the room the simps blush seeing Dream and his femenine outfit Fundy starts to nosebleed and fainted so is George. Dream panic and was confuse why they fainted 'my duckling has many simps' Puffy thought and facepalm at their reaction.

'these bitches' Foolish and Todoroki thought glaring at the simps hugging Dream protectively. "Are you okay?" Technoblade ask the dirty blonde who nodded and smile he blush and look away "yup im all okay now, at least i didn't get my one eye dettached and got rape like last time" the admin cheerfully said as they look at Dream with concern.

"Sweetie, i'll get you a therapies" Puffy said which confuses Dream " what's that?" Dream ask concerning them even more 'what have we done' the smp members thought 'i'll kill Toshiro what have he done to my baby' Puffy thought who look at Dream with concern.

"Oh i'll cook looks like you guys are hungry" Dream said as he head to the kitchen "duckling you just woke up" Puffy said following his son.

At the kitchen Dream cook some japanese food, Puffy was surprised that his son uses her recipes to cook the ramen and katsudon