Chapter 5

They immediately release the admin and saw blood stain on the floor and wall the admin was skinny and also have many wounds. Puffy ran to Dream carrying him to her house to treat his wound.

The sheep hybrid want to throw up because of how bad the admin condition is. She took his mask revealing his freackles and beautiful face. At the others are feeling guilty for betraying and blaming them for their crimes and hope the admin will forgive them.

Puffy call Philza to help her with Dream who immediately come with his sons Wilbur and Technoblade after seeing the admin condition the crow hybrid restrain his sons from attacking the smp.

The simps-i mean the brothers sat down on the living room and the 2 gods hd and xd appeared they saw their beloved condition immediately healed the admin. "My sweet Daydream" hd whispered looking to the uncouncious dirty blonde the simps blush as they saw his angelic face.

Xd accidentally expose Dream past making the tension to the room, Puffy hug Dream learning that Dream was her son and feel guilty for leaving him with Toshiro. The pirate almost went to japan to kill all Dream's tormentors but Philza stopped her.

They hear the door open revealing the god of revival also known as Foolish he was the adopted son of Puffy. Foolish was confused why there's many people at his mother home and almost attacking Dreamxd who is his rival.

Puffy explain as Foolish looked at Dream with pity and felt protectiveness towards the admin, he notice the loving gaze the simps giving the admin which he got piss and kick them in the room.

Ranboo accidentally teleport to Puffy's house he was confused as first but when the enderhybrid saw his mother he ran to him hug the uncounsious blonde "mama" he said shocking the people except hd and xd they were confused at first but he explain them and Puffy and Foolish almost tried to kill the bakugou's twins.

The smp decide to visit in Puffy house Dream to apologize.  George and Sapnap feels so stupid for betraying their friend for a stupid crown they realized his was protecting them.

As they head to Puffy's house Sam knocks to the door and Technoblade open glaring at them Tommy and Tubbo gulp as they saw Technoblade at the door.

"What are you doing here?" The pinknette asked in venomous voice Quackity decided to answer the piglin hybrid " we wanted to see Dream" the duck hybrid said bravely as Technoblade glared at him. Puffy check Technoblade and glared at she saw the smp members " you will not bring my duckling to that priso" she venomous said making the smp shiver.

She let them inside and the others cheeck on Dream they saw Dream without his mask most of them blush seeing the admin beautiful and angelic face 'shit he looks like an angel' fundy, Sapnap, George and Quackity thought.

'Dream looks like a sleeping beauty' Punz thought blushing madly. Whe Sam sees Dream he felt guilty for what he did he saw Dream as a son.

Ranboo saw the blushing guys and sigh 'mama's gonna have a harem and i'll gain  many new step-dads' he thought sighing.

'simps' Ranboo thought again and decided to go back to Dream's home to check his siblings .

'my son...' Puffy thought as she saw the men becoming simps for her beloved duckling. 'the bean' Philza thought becoming overprotective to Dream. They already change Dream

 They already change Dream

I
N

J
A
P
A
N

2 women was walking home a blonde with red eyes and a green hair and eyes they were going to their house

They built the house on their own with all their budget from being a waitress and cashier. The blonde woman is still a delusional and thought that her beloved Izuku will love her and take their son from Shoto.

The greenette woman slowly regretting on what she did to her little brother.