Chapter 11

The date went well and after the date the fox hybrid walk them home. The admin kiss the the fox hybrid cheeks before saying goodbye, to which Fundy almost fainted.

After closing the door the sisters look at their mother with a cheeky grin in their face. "Soo otuosan are you dating him now?" Eri ask moving her eyebrow up and down "momma is he our new daddy?" Sakura ask with her cheeky grin which resulted to blush and and panic.

"W-WHAT! but were just friends" he answered making his daughters deadpan 'is mom really oblivious' they both thought.

M
E
A
N
W
H
L
E

I
N

T
H
E

S
M
P

After they heard the news that Dream and Fundy went to a date the whole harem felt extremely jealous to Fundy who was happily daydreaming about his beloved admin. The parental units glared at him and the enderman hybrid tried to attack the fox hybrid who was held by the minors.

"Let go of me he fricking touch mama skin!" He yelled as Tommy and Purpled holding him behind (im making Sam part of the harem) holding a golden sword.

The parental units were having a 'friendly' talk to Fundy.

Quackity was in his nation when he heard the news and his not very happy and decided to have a dinner date to the admin to show him his feelings and apologize to him.

He reserved a resrevation to one of popular restaurant to his nation and send a letter to Dream. He asked Sam to go with him because he knew that the creeper hybrid also has feelings for the hybrid.

W
I
T
H

D
R
E
A
M

After receiving the letter Quackity send him he don't know what to feel this man literally tortured him 'maybe it just a friendly dinner with Quackity and Sam' he went to the kitchen and preapare their dinner.

After his dine cooking he place the food and the juice in the dining area