21 to 30

The initial rating stage has ended for two days. Tomorrow is the day when the theme song will be announced. That is to say, tomorrow Zhai Shi will step into the live broadcast studio again and complete the theme song announcement stage with Deng Taoran.

    Deng Taoran has no other tasks these days, so the two basically practice in the practice room without live cameras prepared by the program team.

    After all, the initial rating stage has not been announced, and the specific details of the cooperation stage between the two cannot be disclosed.

    Zhai Shi glanced at Deng Taoran who was practicing seriously in front of him, and sighed inwardly, not knowing where to start with the third task released by the system earlier.

    One second before the announcement of the first place on the preliminary rating stage, 89757 issued the third task.

    When she read the third-to-last name, she had already determined that Deng Taoran was the first in the initial rating stage, but she was still a little shocked when she saw the scores behind the ranking.

    ——It doesn't matter if the first place is recognized by the pd and the tutor. In the part of the contestant voting, Deng Taoran even got a full 70 votes, which means that only two people did not vote for her.

    It goes without saying who these two are.

    Just as he was about to pronounce Deng Taoran's name, 89757 suddenly said in his mind, his voice was serious: [Task 3 released: Stop Sheng Qingyun from pursuing the heroine in the show. ]

    So the reason why Zhai Shi paused for two seconds at that time was not to make a fool of himself, but to be surprised by the sudden task.

    "Are you sure you are in the pd career system, not the cp system?"

    Zhai Shi, who was sitting in the car returning home, asked again. The pd system claims to be a career, but the three tasks have two tasks and female It's about the master's CP... She still asks to remove the CP, although she really doesn't like Zhan Jiali and Sheng Qingyun now.

    But I can't stand it, and being asked by the mission to remove the CP is two different situations - after all, the mission has punishment.

    [I'm sure this is what the pd system does. 】

    89757 analyzed the current situation to Zhai Shi in a good voice: [Sheng Qingyun's pursuit will only have a negative impact on the heroine, if it is Sheng Qingyun in the original text, that's all, but now Sheng Qingyun's performance has gone beyond the fire, which is not good for the heroine's career the greater the risk. ]

    Such an analysis seems to be correct.

    Judging from Sheng Qingyun's performance today, the opponent's double standard is too obvious. If it's just in private, it's fine, and it's put on the stage. If Deng Taoran's strength is not obvious to all, it is indeed easy to cause doubts from the players and the audience.

    If Sheng Qingyun is allowed to continue like this, it may cause dissatisfaction among other players, and Deng Taoran's C position career will indeed be easily affected.

    Zhai Shi frowned, expressing dissatisfaction with Sheng Qingyun's behavior.

    As a mentor, Sheng Qingyun knew that this would have a bad influence on Deng Taoran, but it was too selfish to be so obvious.

    The status of mentors and contestants in talent shows is inherently unequal, especially under the world setting adjusted by 89757, mentors also have the power to rate and eliminate contestants. If Deng Taoran is involved in such scandals at this time, it is bound to be Not a good thing.