1 to 10

City C, the live broadcast of the "Burning Girls" program.

    In the live broadcast room, the woman with medium and long hair naturally scattered on her shoulders turned the pen with little interest. The delicate three-dimensional facial features and the clean voice that appeared from time to time made the barrage swipe crazy.

    "It seems that the previous trainees did not perform very well? Zhai Shi's brows are wrinkled..."

    "It seems that it is really a practice for actors to be PDs in the draft of the burning department? The last men's team draft was Qi Yun, this time the women's team The draft pd turned out to be Zhai Shi?"

    "Zhai Shi's wife, I love you!! Welcome to Zhai Shi's "First Time in White Sugar", "Silence", "The Best Son", "Xianjian Xing"..."

    "However, Zhai Shi Why did she suddenly accept talent shows? Isn't she usually not accepting variety shows?"

    "She told you not to accept it? Don't make up rumors.

    " It seems to be quite satisfactory."

    This is the live interview scene of the "Burning Girls" talent show. The tutor and the pd will first rate the interviewers under the condition of live broadcast. The whole process is transparent and open, so as not to let fans They criticized the show for having shady scenes.

    The audience can choose to enter the live room of different tutors or pd to watch their scoring process. The screen of the live room is divided into two parts. The upper part is the close-up shot of the tutor or pd, and the lower part will play the interview of the contestant they are watching synchronously. video.

    On the screen, the black long-haired girl in a gray sweater bowed, straightened her body, raised her lips and smiled, politely and decently, her mouth was casual, but her eyes were full of confidence.

    "Hello teachers, I'm the interview contestant No. 17 - Deng Taoran, I'm preparing for the stage of "want"."

    Subconsciously his body tightened, Zhai Shi frowned and stared at the girl's movements on the screen. Eyes do not blink.

    Is this the heroine?

    She made a voice in her head, trying to get the exact answer of the so-called pd system that came out of nowhere.

    [The system number 89757 serves you, yes, this is the heroine to be served by the PD system - Deng Taoran. ]

    Received a positive reply from 89757, Zhai Shi turned his pen and raised his eyebrows.

    Unexpectedly, the heroine who seems to be submissive in the original character design will look like this high-spirited and confident look.

    The girl on the screen in front of her dances vigorously but not excessively. The movements of each card point are almost perfect. Although it is a panoramic shot, you can still see the superiority and delicacy of the other party's facial features. The business smile on the corner of the mouth is not difficult because of the dance moves, and the voice is clean. She is translucent, no less than her dancing ability.

    He looks like a player with both strength and looks. In all fairness, after watching the interview videos of so many players, Deng Taoran's performance is indeed the best.

    It's a pity... She will be hacked all the way because of tying CP in the later stage. She could be regarded as a debut position at her fingertips, but she can only risk it in the end.

    Thinking of the plot in the original text, Zhai Shi subconsciously frowned, feeling quite uncomfortable.

    A few days ago, she was inexplicably brought to a draft article by a sap.