91 to 100

On the first day of the new year, two families came to the famous five-star hotel in the city.

    It is not uncommon to go out to eat on the first day of the new year, but the things the two families are talking about really make the waiter who greeted people a little confused.

    The waiters in white shirts and black vests glanced at the two little sisters of high school students who were following the two parents, and couldn't help sighing:

    "I just heard the two families talking about their engagement, it won't be these two high school students. Isn't it?"

    "Maybe it's a baby kiss, a green plum and a green plum are so compatible!" Whispers

    like this entered the

    eardrum, Zhai Shi pursed the corners of his lips, and glanced at Deng Taoran's face a little uneasy. Wearing a mask and black-rimmed glasses, I always felt that the pair of eyebrows and eyes under the black-rimmed glasses were still outstanding and gorgeous, as long as they accidentally looked at each other, they could recognize Deng Taoran.

    But I don't know if it was because she was going to discuss... the engagement, so she was too nervous.

    Keenly caught the uneasiness and apprehension in Zhai Shi's eyes, Deng Taoran pinched the opponent's palm, and then helped the opponent to press the sweater hat on his head, tilted his head and blinked, and said softly, "Don't worry, we two. Now she's a high school girl, no one will doubt it."

    Zhai Shi also stretched out his hand to adjust his hat, then pressed Deng Taoran's raised head down slightly, and looked up at the surrounding ten meters away. After getting married, he asked in a low voice worriedly, "I think, compared to the engagement of a high school girl, the news of the engagement of the newly debuted C position and the show pd is more terrifying."

    Deng Taoran, who was forced to bow his head, raised his face with a puffy face. Protesting, "I'm all dressed up like this, who else can recognize it?"

    Feeling that his little head was about to move, Zhai Shi squeezed a little more in his palm, and walked forward with his head down, "Shh, be quiet, Don't let people hear you."

    Huh?

    It's fine if you don't say anything else, and others can't recognize it. Haven't you heard that high school students are engaged?

    The discussion around them has not stopped since they came in, probably because the three parents in front were a little loud, so the waiters in the hotel knew that a pair of high school students and their parents came to discuss engagement today.

    No one recognized the two of them, and no one would have imagined that the two of them are now dressed as high school students and follow their parents every step of the way.

    How can happy events not be shared.

    Deng Taoran squinted his eyes, knocked down the hand on his head, took a deep breath and pressed his throat, "Hello, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, yes, the two of us are about to get engaged, I'll send you a wedding candy later. ——"

    Before he finished speaking a long speech, his face wearing a mask was blocked by his palm. Deng Taoran took Zhai Shi's hand off in dissatisfaction, and stared at her angrily, "Sharing Joy, do you understand?"

    Before Zhai Shi could respond, the waiters around him began to boo:

    "Today is a good day, will you come to our hotel for the next engagement banquet?"