51 to 60

Hearing Deng Taoran's voice behind him, Zhai Shi turned around and looked at the girl wearing his own clothes, a trace of unnaturalness flashed in his eyes - unexpectedly, he felt that the other party looked awkward in his own clothes.

    She is clearly 172 in height, so she is three centimeters shorter than her. Why is her clothes still a bit "big" when she wears it on Deng Taoran?

    The girl who just came out of the bath has a ball head tied, her face is ruddy, her eyes reveal a sense of mist and hazy, and the few strands of hair on the back of her neck and ears are slightly wet, sticking to the fair skin, and the skin that reveals With the pink and tender feeling, it is inexplicably a little more hooking.

    Deng Taoran didn't put on the outer knitted sweater after taking a shower. She should be slightly thinner at the shoulders than Zhai Shi, so for Zhai Shi, a white bottoming shirt of the right size was worn on her body with a slightly larger neckline. It came out from inside, which caught Zhai Shi's sight.

    "Zhai pd?"

    Deng Taoran tilted his head, and when he saw Zhai, he didn't respond, he raised his red lips and leaned in front of her, the curvature of his eyes was filled with anger, he raised his hand and leaned over, "Why don't you respond? "The

    scent came from her nostrils, as if it was the scent of the bath oil she was used to. The scent of the bath oil that she was used to smelled more sweet and greasy at the moment, which made Zhai Shi stunned.

    The voice in her ear forcibly pulled her thoughts away, Zhai Shi concentrated, and found that Deng Taoran had approached. The collar, which was originally slightly larger, was now pulled even more by the large movement, and her angle could be vaguely adjusted. Seeing the pink skin inside the collar, the other party's left hand seemed to reach behind him, and it seemed to wrap around her waist in the next second.

    Zhai Shi, who was holding the green onion in his right hand, blinked, his waistline tensed instantly, and he didn't know how to react for a while.

    The girl with the curved eyebrows in front of her was getting closer and closer to her, and the atmosphere between her eyes was charming. Zhai Shi took a few steps back, her waist had unconsciously reached the kitchen worktable, and her footsteps had no place to retreat.

    The hands on her waist got closer and closer, which made her feel a little difficult to breathe. Zhai Shi reluctantly bit his lower lip to regain his senses, and then said with a light cough, "Wait a minute—"

    ——Even if you want to hug, you have to let her put down the green onion in her hand first.

    The next second, a sly light flashed in Deng Taoran's eyes. He raised his hand to close the faucet that had been running behind Zhai Shi, then straightened up immediately and asked in confusion, "What's wrong, Zhai pd?

    " - Was it just turning off the faucet?

    What followed was a rise in body temperature after the blood surged.     The sound of the water flow stopped abruptly, and the distance between the two was slightly opened. Zhai Shi pursed

    his lips, "It's nothing, aren't you cold?"

It was funny, "Oh, I'll put it on later." The

    enemy didn't move me.

    After he finished speaking, he felt that Zhai Shi, who had red ears and a red neck, was very cute, so Deng Taoran, whose face gradually thickened while teasing Zhai Shi, leaned closer again.

    With his right hand blocking Zhai Shi's right waist, Deng Taoran stared straight at the opponent and approached again.

    Before she could get close, in the next second, the slender and slender fingertips of the scallion caught in the line of sight—a handful of green onions?