UnderQueer, UnderLGBTQ+, QueerTale, or LGBTQ+Tale (UTMV)

I just created a new AU: UnderQueer, UnderLGBTQ+, QueerTale, or LGBTQ+Tale

Here's the basics of the backstory:

Back in the old days, when humans still had magic, they had very, very strict social codes. Mages were above all else, humans were supreme beings, I think slavery may have even been in the mix. But one of the BIGGEST things that they hated... was being different. And being "different" could mean a couple things.

1) You weren't human

2) You didn't believe in what everyone else believed in

3) You didn't (or couldn't) practice magic

and 4, the biggest of all, you had a different sexual or gender orientation. So, I'm basically saying that back then, humans were the biggest assholes alive.

Now, monsters went against... well, pretty much all of these. They weren't human, they didn't believe in what humans did, and, "worst" of all, about 90% of their population was LGBTQ+ (of course, that wasn't what it was called back then. Then it was 'queer' or [stars, please forgive me for this] a 'fag---'). Humans were willing to look past differences (sort of), if only monsters would be straight (heterosexual, whatever). And this wasn't something the monsters were going to give up. They wanted to be free to love whomever they wanted. BE whoever they wanted. And humans, being the petty pieces of shit they were, went to war about it. Monsters were already in low population due to bullying and discrimination, and in addition, they didn't have as strong magic. So, monsters were driven away, into the underground. A few humans went with them, too.

Ok, quick other fact: Humans targeted skeleton, intersex, and hermaphrodite monsters the most. This is because they could all reproduce in regardless of their gender or sexuality. Skeletons because of ectos and intersex and hermaphrodite people because they have both(ish?) reproductive organs.

Still, to this day, the monsters in UnderQueer are mainly LGBTQ+ and proud.