Headcanons/Ideas: Sexuality Edition (UTMV)

Killer, Dust, and Horror (the Murder Time Trio [MTT]) are all virgins. Sure, they make dirty jokes (*cough*Killeryoubitch-*cough), but they've never been all that interested in actually getting fucked or fucking someone. Horror would be a sexually active asexual (he has sex to show love/a bond) and as he doesn't have a significant other (yet-), he hasn't had sex. Dust is sex repulsed (as in, he doesn't really intend to ever have sex but is fine with other people having it or wanting to have it), and Killer doesn't have anyone he wants to have sex with.

Error is pansexual with masculine preference.

Ccino is bisexual and sex repulsed. He doesn't hate sex, but he himself doesn't want to. If he ever did fall in love, he's more of the cuddling kind of guy.

I have become very partial to genderfluid Error and nonbinary Ink.

Nightmare and Dream are both still questioning their sexualities.

Blue is transgender. She was male, but transitioned to female.

Cross is uranic.

Lust is genderfluid and pansexual with masculine preference.

Both Nightmare and Dream are androgynous non binary. Nightmare prefers he/him, mostly because that's what he's gone with all his life and feels most comfortable. Dream feels most comfortable with they/them.

Red is neptunic.

Sci is questioning.

Classic is aro-ace.

(PLEASE TELL ME IF I'M SOING ANY OF THIS WRONG. SERIOUSLY. LET ME KNOW OF ANY MISTAKES. I TRIED TO RESEARCH BUT I MIGHT BE MISINTERPRETTING SOMETHING OR DIDN'T FIND THAT INFO.)