10 THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

(In no particular order)

1 - BEING WITH MY FRIENDS

- I have this crazily-wonderful group of friends at school, and we call ourselves BT (short for Black Table). We're not exactly popular people, but... Who cares?! Hahaha xD We just have each other, and that's what's important for us. It's composed of different kinds of people from different kinds of sections. So as you can see, we're not all exactly alike. There's the smart-responsible one, the energetic one, the 'you-may-think-she's-quiet-but-she's-actually-not' one, the k-pop fangirl, the kinda-bad girl, the thoughtful one, and there's me. But in some strange way, we were able to actually stick together, until -erm- stuff happened...

2 - READING WONDERFUL STORIES

- I LOVE reading... I'm willing to waste my whole day, absorbed in a very good book. The genres I'm reading as of now are mostly Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Humor, Teen Fiction, Fantasy, Adventure, and stuff like that. But seriously though, I only like small kissing or cute couple stuff. But I REALLY HATE intense make-out sessions, or sex scenes, or anything that feels really uncomfortable or irritating. That's why I don't read the '50 Shades of Grey' series, or any book that John Green write cause' all of his books have scenes (it's his trademark or something) - I have nothing against these books or stuff but I just really hate it. I don't know why, but I just don't wanna' talk about those stuff that you really have to put it in the details, like, ugh!

3 - VACATION/OUTING WITH MY FAMILY OR RELATIVES

- I enjoy the company of my family or relatives whenever we travel into different places. Actually, that's what I've been looking forward to every summer, aside from getting out of school. Haha. Well, I mean, that's just the point, right? I've been in school for 10 months and this is the only time I'll be able to make it up to them. The idea that I'll be able to relax and have fun with the people I love and also bond with them, that surely brings us closer together, just gives me smiles all over... Even if it was only for a short period of time, the memory contained in it would surely be cherished forever.

4 - ALONE TIME

- Who wouldn't be happy if they're alone, even for just a while, after dealing with difficult people? Well, that depends on the person I guess. Honestly though, I'm not a people-person. I don't like socializing too much. I'm really contented with my friends and family. Whenever I'm alone, that's actually the time that I am relaxed, and my guard is down. When I'm alone, I can really be myself without anyone judging me or reprimanding me of the things that they find 'wrong' about me. I mean, I'm not saying that I hate being corrected, it's just that, being alone is like being free. It's the time where I'm me, and have fun in whatever I want to do without people's opinions pressuring me to 'do this' or to 'become like that'. And the best place where I want to be alone is in my room.

5 - COMPLIMENTS

- So, as you can see, I'm not popular or anything. I have this low profile where people may only know me by my face, or rarely, by my name. So, fishing out compliments from others, isn't what I always get. Mostly, I also have a low self-esteem, and even simple-short compliments boosts it up and make me feel good about myself. I don't think I'm prideful though, cause' humility is one thing that may describe me. So, compliments act like a vitamin in my system, that whenever someone compliments me, I feel energized and happy. Examples would be; The times when my team mate shouted "Nice defense!" whenever I was able to block the ball during our Intrams Soccer Competition, or that time when I walked up to my Cookery teacher to talk about our group project, and when she glanced up at me, she said that I 'bloomed' (Even if it's out of topic!); like, my beauty have actually shown itself this year. See? Simple stuff, but I never forgot any of it. I treasure each compliment because it reminds me that I'm somebody, and it just makes me happy. Even if those became memories...