~P R O L O G U E~

~NEREZZA~

Some teenagers would like to have loving family, Some would like to have Gucci/Prada bags, Some would just want themselves to be accepted and some teenagers like me just try to live. The Burden, Pain, Agony is so much that it mentally destroys the person.

For Me, I believe that Everyone deserves the whole world. Whether he/she is Poor, Rich , Sad, Happy or even depressed.
We often compare ourselves with others, but you shouldn't! You should start accepting yourself for the way you are.

Great thoughts are there in my mind; but i listen to only two- three.

Walking towards my Uncle's study room , the royal guards crossed their swords on the gate.
"Princess Nerezza You can't meet King"
Of course I can't meet that crocodile faced baboon .
Giving them a glare, i left the place and went to meet my aunt.

My parents are no more in this world.
My father was the King of Denmark but he died in a war, My Mother however took her own life after few days.
They both loved each other till death and mother couldn't feel the pain of loosing father.
I was ten back then, which makes that eight years have been passed with me being orphan.

Father's younger brother Robert Barnard had to take over the throne .
Luckily uncle and aunt have a son.
That makes him the Heir of the next throne and honestly I couldn't care less.
I am very grateful to my uncle and aunt for providing me a roof over my head, the very delicious food , and Very very expensive clothes.
My uncle and aunt don't hate me , there are only four of us so everyone are busy in their own life.

My brother, cousin brother you can say is very protective over me. After all he says i am his baby sister.
He loves me so much and i love him too .

No not like Game Of Thrones sister-brother love.

While trying to finding my aunt in this huge castle, In distance i saw Alaric, my brother was giving commands to some guards.

"Ricky" I shouted to get his distance, but glared at me . Cause you know soon to be king and his reputation as Rude/Cold/Heartless.

Once the guards were dismissed, i went straight to his arms and hugged the hell out of him.
"Hi Little Bee"

"Come on , today is the day i will get to see that if I am accepted into Salazar's. I went to call Uncle but guards told me he can't meet, and I don't know where aunt is"

"Its okay , i am here for you" He replied and kissed my forehead.
Alaric is the only person in this world who I trust and love. When the world has given me numerous opportunities to die , Alaric was the sunlight.

My parents leaving me and some incidents made a big impact on my life but just one person gave me a reason to stay.

We both started walking towards my room , for the world Alaric is Perfect King ; showing no emotions, taking perfect decisions, Attending his duties and all the things which soon to be king do. For me he is the best brother.

Taking out my MacBook Pro from the case and signing into my account, And opening the Salazar's website my hands started shaking.

What if I don't get into the University?

Seeing my nervous state Alaric came and held my hand.
"Its okay little bee."
Alaric is five years older than me, he is going to marry soon , he says that he is okay with arrange marriage only if the girl is not after him for name, fame or money.
Or he just says that he will find love on his own.

Clicking on the mail from Salazar's my eyes got wide.

Salazar's University

Dear Ms Nerezza Diana Barnard

Congratulations! On behalf of the Admission Committee of Salazar's , we are pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to Salazar's . The Committee is very impressed by your academic work and your fine achievements and is confident of your future success as member of Salazar's
class of 2023.

All the expenses of yours have to be paid either on your arrival date or before as per your convenience.
You can look into document attached with the mail for the expenses part.
The Uniform have to be purchased from the website of our school , The University stationary and Books have been given to you in the attached document.

You have to arrive on 28 June 2023, the classes will begin from 1 July .
The dorm and student house would be given to you after your house has been allotted.

We look forward for your arrival.

Sincerely,
Admission Committee

"Ricky! I got in" i exclaimed not so ladylike and hugged the living hell out of him.

"Congratulations! Little bee. I am so happy for you"
He then ruffled my hair and gave me a kiss on forehead and left my room saying that he has got some work.

How much i have dreamt of getting into Salazar's, Alaric too went at the same university.

Aunty came in my room and congratulated me and for the first time i saw genuine smile on her face.

Maybe , Salazar's will bring something good in my life.

—————