EPISODE 13

E P I S O D E  1 3 [√]p a g e  t h i r t e e n  :  G O O D  M E A L

p a g e  t h i r t e e n  :  G O O D  M E A L

mikey watches as the three enter the small gate into the hanagaki household. his face morphs a disbelieved smirk. "holy fuuuuck..." he breaths out. he the felt a couple of presences behind him, seemingly doing as what he was doing. "are they sleeping over? how did takemichi know them?"

"staying over for a couple of months. aunt chiyo knows them." chifuyu states, rewinding back when they were all in front of the hanagaki's closed gates.

"baka mahawaan sila ng kabadingan ni takemichi." (they might get infected with takemichi's gayness.) baji barks out a laugh, nudging draken who smirks, keeping his laugh in his own mouth. "sinabi mo ba na bakla nga si takemichi?" (did you tell them that takemichi's gay?)

"yeah and he seem to not mind at all." chifuyu shrugs, getting ready to leave since they don't any ball now to play with. plus it's already late. "let's go. dinner's probably ready."

the other followed suit, all sweaty and exhausted from the activity earlier. all wondering how did chiyo meet the well-known "coconut trio" and when did she met them.

"baka mamaya bigla na lang gapangin ni takemichi yung tatlo habang tulog." (who knows, takemichi might come crawling over the three later while they're asleep.) mikey starts, causing the other to snigger at his statement. "just kidding. he's not that kind of guy."

"hindi ka nakakasigurado." (not quite sure about that.) draken grins, adding more laughter throughout the group as they went back inside chifuyu's home. "imposibleng walang tinatagong sikreto yon." (it's impossible he's not hiding any secrets.)

takemichi hears the shower running and ran's muffled voice singing in the bathroom as he passes by to go to his own bedroom. he finally remembered putting somewhere in his closet an extra comforter for him to have in case some of chiyo's relatives comes by for a sleep over. the blond perked up in joy and did a mini victory dance in his head as he pulled out from the deepest part of his closet the blanket that he's been finding. he had combed through the guest room and the master's bedroom (chiyo's) but the blanket he's now holding was nowhere to be found.

he stepped out of his room, closing the door, and turning around — only to stand face to face with ran who have just gone out of shower. "r-ran! you're done already?" he yelps out, asking as he literally just heard the tall boy enter the shower five minutes ago. he could never do that.

"yeah." ran nodded, tiny droplets of water falling all over the place as he did so. the boy smells so fresh. he could smell his own soap and shampoo on the boy together with a rich smell that he assume the boy's natural scent. he had to even think about the boy's scent as he couldn't ignore it. "gagamitin mo ba yung banyo?" (are you gonna use the bathroom?)