EPISODE 43

E P I S O D E  4 3 [√]p a g e  f o r t y - t h r e e  :  T A N A N !

p a g e  f o r t y - t h r e e  :  T A N A N !

disturbing scene ahead ⚠️

after eating at the restaurant, takemichi expected that going home would be next.

his phone died an hour ago and he could only rely on emma's phone in informing his grandmother that he met some of emma's school friends and now he's with them at the karaoke. he has been out for a while and this is probably the longest time he hanged around after classes.

6:27 blinked back at him when he opened emma's phone. chiyo's last reply was forty-two minutes ago, it states, and she put in writing that he should get back home before 7:30 or 8.

it's still early. takemichi sets the phone next to emma's bag. and rush hour should be gone around 7. i'll leave by then.

the microphone keeps making echoes, which makes kokonoi's voice to resound throughout the isolated room, and his voice would honestly sound nice if he would stop escalating and descending it at unnecessary times. but it was a good laugh for everyone, especially to takemichi.

especially takemichi because this was a first for him.

it fills his heart with warmth knowing his gallery's filled with funny and grinning faces captured moments prior, and it doesn't bother him that some of those includes hakkai. he didn't have the heart to leave the guy out, and obviously too when takemichi himself is new to the group.

they went to different places and arcades before the karaoke, and nothing ever made him feel that it's wrong to take pictures of it so he indulged himself, even if it means pushing into the deepest part of his being the feeling of doing something unwarranted because he wasn't used to it.

takemichi hadn't known he was in daze until his thoughts popped from hearing hakkai's familiar voice singing into the echoey mic, had been forced by his own siblings but takemichi didn't witness that.

it didn't surprise him when hakkai made the room settle in place to listen. takemichi always believed that among the top members of tōman, hakkai has the most pleasant voice. always entrancing to listen to. always filled with soothe and underlying mischief.

he's singing grenade by bruno mars, which was supposed to be kokonoi's song but taiju said that enough is enough, "ganto yung kanta, koko. hindi yung para kang manok sa umaga." (this is singing, koko. not sounding like a chicken croaking in the morning.) taiju teases, and his dull tone makes it funnier than it should be.

"you sing next, then!"

"he's got a good voice, doesn't he?" takemichi feels a nudge bumped his right arm, and he turned to inui who was sitting next to him.