EPISODE 17

E P I S O D E  1 7 [√]p a g e  s e v e n t e e n  :  P A L E  S K I N

p a g e  s e v e n t e e n  :  P A L E  S K I N

"your lips are pale, hanagaki-san." yasushi blurts out out of the blue, catching the blue eyed male off guard and making him turn to him after being snapped out of his daze, "and you seem out of focus too."

"why were you looking at hanagaki-san's lips though?" yasushi's best friend and team's pitch server, kiyoshi, sent yasushi a flat disgusted look. the blond and the rest of the team sweat drops at the sight of the a soon-to-come childish argument.

takemichi was watching the two first years fondly when he felt a tap on his shoulder, causing for him to turn back around once again and face fujio, "captain." he states, his voice unintentionally coming out in a whisper.

" don't tell me you came here sick. yasushi's right. you do look pale." fujio says in his usual grumpy and chiding voice, but takemichi could tell that he's trying to talk a little more softer to him.

" 'just have a runny nose is all, captain. no need to worry. and i brought medicine with me in case of this kind of situation." the blue eyed second year tried to talk straight, but fails when his voice cracked a little, earning a raised eyebrow from the third year.

just then, the hood of his hoodie under his jersey jacket was thrown over his head, " well, make sure to be careful. we'll be far away from home in a few minutes." murayama, vice-captain, slid an arm around the blond, making sure to not add any of his weight on the younger male, " tabi tayo sa bus, ah?" (let's sit together inside the bus, okay?)

that came out flirty and murayama's aware; with how he's grinning foxily and closely to the poor blond's face, who's trying to keep the older male far from his face, afraid that he might catch whatever sickness he has.

"masama nga pakiramdam, diba? lumayo ka nga. tatabi toh sa'kin." (he's sick, can't you see? go away. he's sitting next to me.) fujio pulls the blond from the white haired male and protectively secured him to his side with one arm around the boy whilst the other pushed the persistently approaching vice-captain.

"tch! 'di lang naman ikaw may gusto sa kaniya e! wag nga po tayong madamot dito!" (tch! you're not the only one who likes him! let's not be greedy here!)

"lumayo ka nga. ingay mo." (go away. you're so noisy.)

takemichi sweat-dropped once more. why is everyone arguing so early in the morning? first, the haitani brothers, now this? takemichi used the two captain's bickering as his chance to slip away, his head aching all of the sudden.

he delicately palm his forehead, closing his eyes in pain. the air seemed colder. the sun's barely up above and the wind's seeping through the layers of clothing he have on.