151 ; the chase

kinda crazy how close i am to finishing this story

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"THAT TREACHEROUS LITTLE BLEEDER. IS THERE NO ONE WE CAN TRUST?"

you dust your head from the ripped paper and residue.

"they kidnapped her because he supported me. he was just desperate"

"i'll do the enchantments" ron says.

you walk with hermione, only to freeze. your eyes dart around a bit, there were multiple snatchers surrounding you all.

the same one who had been in front of you the first time was now in front of you again.

"hello, beautifuls"

you and hermione both step back.

you grab her hand, "run"

you all sprint away.

"well, don't hang about. snatch 'em!"

you let go of hermione's hand so you can both run faster.

everyone now runs as fast as they can, the snatchers were now shooting spells at you all.

you duck, dodging a flying bit of bark that had shot off.

you pant slightly, running with all your might. you could hear feet just behind you. you could feel hot breath against your neck. you pull forwards, dashing as far as you can.

you shoot a spell behind you as you approach an open area. hermione was just arriving also and snatchers were surrounding the place. harry soonr uns forward also.

hermione grits her teeth, casting him with a spell. you blink in shock. the spell changes his face a ton, making him look like he just got out of a nasty fight.

you both drop down by him.

"the hallows exist.. but he's only after one of them, the last one. he knows where it is" harry says hurriedly as the snatchers run towards you all.

"he's gonna have it by the end of the night. you-know-who's found the elder wand"

you grunt as you get pulled back, you struggle against the snatchers grip.

"don't touch them! urgh-" ron struggles.

"leave him" hermione cries as one punches him in the stomach.

"your boyfriend will get much worse than that"

you struggle, "don't touch me!"

"..if he doesn't learn to behave himself" the one that seems to be the leader strolls down.