Magic? ②

Rudeus pov

'It looks like I've been reincarnated. To think such a fantasy world would become real!'

Paul and zenith. My parents. They seem to be in their early 20s. Compared to me, who's 34, they're like youngsters.

to think they are making kids at such a young age.

how I envy you.

zenith, I want to eat you up

darling, not now, ahh~

but, I get to suck a pretty girl's breast.

this is the best!

although perhaps since she's my mother, I don't feel aroused at all.

Now they were having sex in the background while I laying on the cradle. I tried to take a small peak.

Ha~ yes! there~

harder~

I couldn't see anything as I can't move my body. They were having sex on the floor. What a lucky fellow.

I tried to sleep as I was tired. They were making so much noise that I couldn't sleep. So I turned around.

just to see another baby!

what! it means I have a twin aka brother.

What's with this baby? He is staring at me with an apathetic face. Don't baby cry overtime at least once. I didn't even hear him until now. Well, who am I blaming even though I didn't cry till now? It seems that in this place 'babies not crying' is normal.

kiyotaka pov

paul and zenith seem to be the name of these youngsters.

sigh.

my parents.

the baby beside me, my brother, from what I've understood, his name seems to be Rudy and mine kiyo.

kiyo... that looks like the half of kiyotaka.

coincidence sure can be freaky.

I listened and observed every word and action of my parents. To understand the language and what's normal in this world. But for the past few hours, they seem to be flirting and having intercourse.

I've only understood a few words like breast, big, wet, and penis. Well, I turned my interest toward my brother, who was wearing a creepy smile and looking at our mother's breast. Is this normal? I thought hormones develop at the age of puberty.

sigh.

Looks like my brother is a reincarnation of ike. but ike is still in school right? he can't be dead. Unless he does something stupid. But are there any requirements for reincarnation? Is reincarnation simply a coincidence? Is my brother next to me also a reincarnation?

Looks like I have a lot of mysteries to uncover. First I have to regain my physique. Then gather knowledge about this world. I don't even know if I am still on earth. Knowledge without power or power without knowledge is simply useless.

7 months later [time skip]

"Kiyo?...... Rudy?....... where are you two?..... kiyotaka? Rudeus?" shouted zenith.

Yes, my name is kiyotaka greyrat. coincidence?

well, who knows?

During these 7 months, I learned my parent's language. I didn't have any problem learning as learned more than 100 languages in the white room. But this language was completely different.