Rival?⑧

A young man can be seen riding his horse gracefully through the village.

He was as smooth with his horse as an eagle in flight.

'I'll be there in a few minutes.' I'm curious what Rudy would have for his graduation exam. Would they fight each other? or a new and potent spell? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested.'

I'm curious if I'll have to take a graduation exam, Paul had already taught me all of the sword styles mentioned in the book Zenith gave me. The book appeared to be expensive because it was filled with illustrations and such. They don't even have a printer.

However, the book provided a detailed explanation of each style as well as some additional information. I haven't read it yet, but I did take a look. should read once I get home

Paul primarily uses the Sword-God style, but he can also use the Water-God and North-God styles. As a result, he taught me all of the styles, but not in depth.

Depending on the situation, every style has a use. 

According to what Paul taught me,

The first is Sword-God style.

The sword technique functions as if offence is the best defence. It is a style that emphasises striking faster than the opponent.

A certain kill that is way more faster than the other styles.

If you don't hit your opponent, just "hit away" until you do.

The second style is Water-God.

This is the polar opposite of the Sword-God style.

A defensive style that relies heavily on parrying and countering.

Because the style focuses primarily on defence, instances where one takes the initiative to attack are uncommon.

You can also counter any type of attack once you reach the saint rank.

Any type of assault  Magic and projectiles are included.

It is a required style for classes such as palace knights and nobles, whose goal is to protect someone.

The last one is in the style of North God.

Rather than saying the style employs sword techniques, it is more accurate to call it a fighting style.

There are no special techniques Simply react to the situation.

According to Paul, while it is based on reactions, it also makes use of feints and the use of one's surroundings.

The North-God style also includes the ability to heal wounds and fight despite disabilities. As a result, it is popular among mercenaries and adventurers.

These three styles are known as the Three Major Styles, and people in the world use all three.

Well, I can use all sword styles until advanced rank, and Paul was taken aback when I reached his level in a matter of years and claiming he had a dream that his son would become the sword god 

What a silly dream; all I want is to live a peaceful life. When I'm old enough to go adventuring, I'll go find a girl to marry, bring her home, marry her, have children, and die peacefully. No one would bother me if I were powerful enough.

Oh, and the sword techniques are also ranked.

Saint, King, Emperor, God, Intermediate, and Advanced

And each style already has the word "God" in its name.

Even if a Water-God style swordsman with an elementary rank can use Water-God ranked magic.

A swordsman is also known as a "Water-God" or "Water-Saint." For a magician, you must include a ranking, such as "Water-God ranked" or "Water-Saint ranked."