𝗌𝗂𝗑- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

slader has never really been nervous for anything that came to baseball

slader has never really been nervous for anything that came to baseball. he loved baseball ever since he could remember.

his dad was a huge sports fan, especially for baseball and soccer. but baseball always stuck with slader growing up.

he's been playing it since he could walk. his brothers were very athletic growing up so slader has basically played every kind of sport you could think of.

and since he has so much siblings, he's played against every kind of athlete you can think of too.

today was the first day of pre-season training for ucla's baseball team. months before today slader was excited but now as he currently gets ready for the first day he feels like he's gonna throw up.

and he does... the second he looks at himself in his ucla pull over in the bathroom mirror. he had been picturing this accomplishment since he was a kid and now that he's here he absolutely can't handle this all at once.

it's overwhelming to see all your dreams come true.

the things you prayed for every night when you were a kid. now here he is, playing for a college baseball league that's legendary for having legends from professional baseball teams be on it before actually going bro.

slader rinsed his mouth and brushed his teeth again a few moments after throwing up in the toilet from anxiety.

he fixed himself up again and sighed.

he didn't spare a glance at the mirror and instead just went to his room to get his black nike gym bag off of his bed before leaving his room then the house.

he skipped out of breakfast, which anna would kill him for, but the thought of food would've made slade more sick.

he drove out of the large drive way and waited for the large metal gates to open so he can drive through the exit of the property.

he drove all the way to the campus' stadium where he was told training would be held at.

his siblings had sent him a few messages on his way there. they were basically small words of encouragement for luck for today since they all know how long slader has waited for this day to come.

his parents both left voicemails that slader would later listen to once he stopped driving.

he was able to get a good parking spot too which he was happy about because he knew he'd be super sore after practice and didn't wanna walk a lot right after.

he noticed a few cars there too that he didn't recognize which meant his new team members were already here.

practice started at seven thirty in the morning and it was currently seven nineteen. enough time for slade to mentally prepare himself but not really.

he had met some team members a few weeks ago at the head coach's summer party he would throw for both new and current athletes he had. it was more of a social and kick back rather than a party.