𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 & 𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

jax pulls out of the drive thru after getting food for him and ryder

jax pulls out of the drive thru after getting food for him and ryder. he had gotten something for jaz as well, he was supposed to be seeing in a few minutes.

he just had to drop off ryder and their house before heading to pick up jaz and go to their doctor's appointment. it was their second appointment so far.

was he nervous?

absolutely.

does he know why?

absolutely not.

being a dad within the next year of his life wasn't planned. he knew that eventually he'd have kids with jaz. he loved that woman with his whole heart. no one has ever made him feel so euphoric.

things happen, he knows that. but fuck, he was gonna have a whole other person in about nine to seven months. he needed to think of a solid plan.

he needed money. of course he has his music and he's done a few acting jobs. he gets money from all of that. but kids were expensive and he didn't wanna be in debt with anything.

he wants to be there for jaz and the baby within the first couple of years of the baby's life. he knows eventually she has to go back to work and so does he.

but for right now, he's gonna save as much as he can and work as much as possible to help prepare him for the baby.

"how did it feel not using a rubber when you knocked up jaz?" ryder asked nonchalantly. he nibbles on his fries that was in the bag of fast food.

"the fuck?"

"it's just a question, jax!" ryder defends.

"a stupid fucking question, ry! why the hell would i answer that? i don't even remember when we conceived. who remembers shit like that?" jax scoffs at his brother who's in the passenger seat next to him as he drove.

"well i remember." ryder examined the french fry in his hand before eating it.

"huh?"

"we were in mexico. cancun, i'm pretty sure, it was when lake and bella renewed their vows. my room happened to be next to yours and jaz's room. for such a boujee ass hotel, you'd think they would have sound proof walls."

ryder could visibly see jaxton's eye twitch. they had came to a stop at a red light and jax took advantage of it.

"you're so fucking— weird! the fuck is wrong with you?! ever heard of privacy? or maybe keeping things to yourself for once, ry?" jax turns to his brother. he finds himself itching to slap him by the second.

"i always knew you were a bottom."

there's a loud sound come from the skin on skin contact between the boys. jax's hand swiftly swatted ryder's face.

"bro, shut the fuck up. like actually." jax huffed before driving again as the light turned green.

ryder's cheek is red as he rubs it gently for the rest of the drive.