Notices

Hello anyone who happened to stumble across this.  I'm just here to give further details before you start if you want/need them.  Also a small note; I am starting a male version of these oneshots if that fits you better.

First off.  Hope you're having a nice day/night and you're managing to successfully escape reality with a really good story or book (probably what you're here for).

Second.  I wasn't going to put any specific trigger warnings for any chapters but if it is truly something you feel you need to avoid I will do that.  To once again go over what those triggers might include in this book, the subjects are but not limited to: cursing, violence, blood, panic/anxiety attacks, fighting (also verbally) and more similar to these topics. Let me know and I got your back. :)

Third. Yeah so no lemons. I'm more of an orange person anyways (bud dum tss). But seriously a lot of the characters in demonslayer are minors anyway so that'd be weird and honestly kind of uncomfortable for me. I might do some sort of seduction stuff (I don't know a better word for that) but the reader insert might be a little charming and sly at times with minor suggestive comments but absolutely nothing more than that. Sorry not sorry.

Fourth. Guys, gals and non binary pals, if it's not too much to ask for, feedback is always accepted. It helps me become a better writer and gets your thoughts out there. Seriously, nitpick whatever you want. Spelling mistakes, grammar errors, crazy amount of use for one word (hard habit to break but I gotta do it), stuff like that, show no mercy.

Fifth. I will be writing oneshots for both the guy characters and the gal characters because men and women are a yes. The gal characters might be a little less though and I apologize for that. I honestly don't even have much of an excuse for why that is.

Fifth. As stated in the description the reader insert is going to be gender neutral for all the various people out there. Yes, I know sometimes all we want is our specific gender being used but that's kinda limiting for me. I mean what if I write a kickass male reader but my female reader is subpar? What if it's a character you really like but it has a different gender reader insert? This way you can insert whatever pronouns you go by and everyone's somewhat happy, maybe.

Sixth. Gosh I love demonslayer. Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful animation, wonderful characters, stunning visuals. Just chef's kiss altogether.

So I think that's it for now. I'll let y'all continue on your way wherever that takes you. Let me know if there's something to change (doesn't automatically mean I'll do it but I'll definitely put it into consideration). Have yourself a wonderful day and stay safe.

With anonymous love,
SavorySilence