(toon) cartoon cat x (toon cat) reader

In the years of the roaring 20's

You are at the edge of the street with your fancy umbrella and you are next to cartoon cat at the edge of the street, when your bus arrived, cartoon cat noticed the puddle in front of both of you.

"Hmmm I don't have a coat for that,.... What else was a flirty gentleman can do to that pretty kitty there?" He said in his mind.

Until he had an idea, when the bus opens the door, cartoon cat carries you in bridle style making you gasp in unexpected way.

" Allow me, dear" he said

" But cartoon cat but I.. uhh" you said while stuttering.

" Heavy, nonsense, you are light as a feather" he said in the flirty tone.

" But actually I can fly with my magic umbrella" you said with a giggle.

Cartoon cat froze in shock.

"Oh uh your magic umbrella that really slipped my mind" he stuttered.

"Also the way that you'd find that to me is amazing, thank you so much" you said then hugged him and he started blushing

Cartoon cat felt his heart pounding faster in his chest, he hesitate it but he hugged you back.

You hopped on the bus and cartoon cat did the same thing, he went in front of and let's you pass to the seat next to the window, cartoon cat sat right next to you, you reached you hand out next to cartoon cat, cartoon cat did the same until you both touched each other's hands until you both felt some love energy in you and cartoon cat. You and cartoon cat look into each other's eyes and starts blushing.

"Look at (y/n), s-she's so beautiful and so cute, I can't stop laying my eyes off her, I must ask her that she will date with me" he thought to himself as he felt his heart pounding faster in him.

Later that tonight

You received a note from cartoon cat and it says

Dear (y/n)

Meet me by the park at 7:00 pm

And please Don't be late

Xoxo cartoon cat

You hugged the note and put the note down, it 6:50 pm you quickly started getting dressed and put on you high heels shoes, and quickly grab your magic umbrella and head out side and open your umbrella and flew to the park were cartoon cat is there.

You see cartoon cat from down there waiting for you, you going to your landing spot and closed your umbrella and ran to cartoon cat, he saw you and gets up from the bench.

"Oh hey, (y/n), you came here a little early" he said with a flirty tone.

"Yeah a little" you said

"So shall we start the date?" He asked.

" Sure" you said with a grin.

Both of you walked but it's a little bit long walk, then both of you made it you can see a picnic near the flower tree, you gasped in Surprise.

"Oh cartoon cat it's so beautiful" you said with an excited face.

" I really hope you love it" he said.

"I do love it" you said with a happy face

"Welp let's eat, I'm hungry" he said as he sat at the edge of the picnic blanket edge.

You did the same to cartoon cat l, after they ate, the beautiful music starts playing.

( I don't own this, it belongs to the people who made cats the musical)

"Shall we dance, darling?" He asked as be put his hand out.

"Why yes" you said

as you grabbed his hand, he put his hands around your waist and you both begin to dance under the street lamp and the moon.

You all had so much fun dancing until they get tired.

"Man, that was fun " you said .

"Can't wait to do that again" he said with a grin

" Hey cartoon cat, can I tell you something?" You asked slowly.

"Yes?" He responded.

You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to a kiss after that you released.

"I love you, cartoon cat" you said.

" I love you too, ( y/n)" he said

You both start rubbing each other's noses and starts purring, your (h/c) hair blew in the gentle breeze.

Now cartoon cat always love you until the death do them part, and you will never be apart, he will hold you, love you, care for you, cherish you, and you and him never fight or yell at each other, and cartoon cat will plan a wedding for you someday and have a family as well, but it won't last long because the creator of him has discontinued and he lost you and saw your corpse at the corner of the cancelled project room and transformed into the monster and avenged your death.

(762 words, damn , how long I wrote this 😭)