(set free) cartoon cat x reader

You are attempted to leave the abandoned mall with you but cartoon cat coming towards you, you looked up and he looks like he's crying.

"Don't worry, honey, Ill come back anytime" you said.

"But I wanted to go home with you, if you leave me, I'll be very lonely and bored" he said eagerly.

"What?, Are you crazy?, People might see you" you explained

"Please, (y/n) I'm begging you" he pleaded the hugs you tighter.

"Oh ok I'll think of something" you grumbled.

" You promise your boyfriend" he said.

" Yes, I promised" you said

He gave a kiss on a cheek and let's you go.

Time skip.

" Oh I know what to do now, I can trap people who enter cartoon cat's home." You said.

Time skip to 3 hours later.

You built a cage for the people who enter cartoon cat's home.

Time skip.

You caught the people in cage and you also killed them with your knife, you carried the cage of dead people to your (f/c) car/van/truck and to your basement of your house, you fell to the floor groaning in pain because your back and your legs are in pain, and you also fell asleep,

Time skip to eight hours later

You woke up on that same spot, and you remember that you need to pick up cartoon cat and fast.

So, you quickly hop in the car and drove to the abandoned mall as fast as you can.

You entered the abandoned mall and saw cartoon cat running towards you and hugs you tightly.

"(Y/n)" he called your name eagerly.

" Hey kitty boy, how long you been here? " You asked.

"Until you came" he said then puts you down.

"So are you ready to go?" You asked eagerly.

"Yes!" He said as he jumped for joy.

"Oh yeah put this on, so no one can see you and here's the piece of human limb that you can eat" you said as he put out the cloak with a hoodie.

" Ok thank you" he said as he put on a cloak with a hoodie and gratefully eat the human limb.

You follow cartoon cat to your (f/c) car/van/truck, he couldn't fit in, so he shrink himself a bit and hops in,

"Oh thank you thank you thank you, I don't know how much I repay you" he said eagerly then kissed you a lot of times.

"Don't worry cartoon cat, if I see you happy that's all i ask for" you said.

you also hopped in your car/van/ truck in the driver seat, and drove to your house, once you made it to your house, you hopped off your car/van/truck and cartoon cat did the same then gets in the house.

"Wow this place is amazing, should we watch a movie? Should we play something?
Should we eat something?
Can I see your room?,
Can we go out for a walk, can you show me my room?" He asked you eagerly.

"Oh cartoon cat of course we can" you said

Time skip

You chuckled then gave cartoon cat a kiss on the cheek.

One minute later

"You can look around, while I cook you some dinner" you said and cartoon cat nodded

Cartoon cat explores the entire house while you are cooking dinner.

Time skip to 3 hours later

Cartoon cat looked at your basement and sees the you trapped the dead people to feed you.

"That's enough humans for a month" you said

"And what's that" he said

" And I'll trap more humans to feed you " you grinned at him.

" Can we watch a movie?" He said

" Well yes" you said

You turned on the TV and starts watching your (f/m)

" What are we watching? What is that boy doing? What's the name of the movie again? Who is that woman in the white dress?
Why is it colored? Why is the girl wearing boxing gloves?
Why is the boy jumping on the couch? He asked before you answer them you fell asleep.

He grab a pillow and blanket, and puts you on his chest, while you asleep, you snuggled on his chest because his chest is so soft and warm, you woke up for a moment and see cartoon cat.

" (Y/n), you awake?" He asked.

"A little" you said as you snuggle near his chin.

" Well good night, (y/n)" he said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Good night" you said.

You two fell asleep and cuddling and snuggling around while you are asleep.