cartoon cat x (werecat) reader (lemon)

It's the full moon night, and you are walking alone but then you felt pain you are getting ready to change into your werecat form, after a painful transformation, you are like a big cat with stripes/spots/no spots or stripes you growled and getting ready for a huge hunt for meat.

Until you saw a human getting chased by something, your (f/c) fur raised up a bit you ran to the human and scratched it and killed it, until you saw a strange figure coming towards you, you growled and hissed at him.

"Easy, girl, you killed my food for me because I... Almost out of breath because of... Running" he said while he was out of breath.

You calmed down and gets off of the dead human and let him take his food, he grabbed the dead human and carries it to his domain. You walked away from it, an hour later, you sadly walking in the middle of a forest, until you see a figure coming towards you, it was cartoon cat, you pounce on you and pinned you to the ground, and kissed you, you tried struggling and pushing him away from you.

"Stop pushing me, I was just going to say thank you for killing the human for me" he said.

"Umm no problem" you said.

Cartoon cat smiled lovely and carries you bridal style to his lair, once you made it to his domain, he puts you to his room and cakes you to his bed and climbed on top of you and grabbed your wrists and pinned them.

" I'm feeling horny now and I....need...you...." He said slowly raspy

He kissed you and pulled out his tongue and put it in your mouth exploring like his territory.

Then he ripped your clothes revealing your boobs but it's covered in your fur, he licked your chest after the moment, he ripped your damaged skirt/shorts, you gasped at what he was doing.
He spread your legs and begin to eat you out.

"Cartoon cat It feel weird, stop it".you cried.

He slowly went in, and you start moaning and groaning in pain.

He started trusting in you, after a whole moment, he went faster and then human speed, you are still moaning and groaning in pain, you felt his warm seed in you.

After that he layed next to you. Now you may fell asleep next your dream boyfriend.

Cartoon cat fell asleep as well.