CHAPTER 25

July 14th
Jeanne Watson

Harry kisses my cheek before he leans away from my ear while I stand there staring at Emma.

"We'll go talk to her" Harry says and takes my hand again and starts to walk towards her.

"No, no. Don't disturb her" I say and stop. Please, it would be so annoying of me and embarrassing to walk up to her. I'm not going to fangirl over Emma Watson. And what will I tell her if so? 'Hello Emma Watson! I love Harry Potter and guess what! My last name is also Watson!'. Nope, absolutely not.

"She's alone, we won't disturb her! And we're here to chat with people, it won't be weird, stop overthinking so much" Harry says. I sigh.

"Okay then" I say and we walk up to her. Gosh, I feel like a child asking her parents to make me sit beside my 'big cousin'. Embarrassing.

"Hello" Emma says. The Emma Watson. Shit.

"Hi" I say. Harry squeezes my hand.

"What's your name? I don't recognize you? I'm so sorry" she says.

"Oh, no I'm not famous or so" I start to say. I laugh a nervous laugh. Awkward.

Harry, I told you so.

"My name is Jeanne Watson" I say. Her face lights up.

"Ah, you're a Watson" she says jokingly and lightly touches my elbow and we both laugh.

"That's me" I say awkwardly. 

"She's my girlfriend" Harry then speaks up.

Boom, embarrassing.

"Oh, and you are Harry Styles?" Emma asks.

"Yup" Harry says. Right now I'm standing in front of Emma freaking Watson. Sure. I can't even believe it myself.

"Anyways nice to meet you two, hopefully we'll meet again" she says. I smile at her.

"Yeah, goodbye" I say. She smiles and walks away with her long black and white dress. I turn to Harry. I open my mouth and let out a quiet, high pitched little scream.

"Pretty amazed?" he asks and shows his dimples again by smiling. I laugh.

"Pretty" I answer in a high pitch. Harry giggles and puts his hand on my lower back. I take my arm around his waist and lean against him. Then Ivan and Emily comes to us.

"What up lovers" Emily says, holding a glass of champagne. Ivan giggles a little bit.

"Nothing" Harry says shortly. I let go of his waist and he of my waist.

"Snogging?" Emily asks and takes a sip of her champagne. I roll my eyes jokingly. Ivan giggles and takes a sip of his champagne too.

"None of your business" I laugh. She rolls her eyes too.

"You really are on each other. Clingy couples are gross" she says.

"We're not clingy" I say like it's obvious. Cause it is obvious. Luke and Jessica are clingy. Correction: Jessica is clingy.

"Just look at yourself and Harry, you're literally all over each other" she says and points with the hand her champagne is in at us.

"Not everybody is like you, Em" Ivan says. "Some people are clingy, some are not"

"We're not clingy" I say louder laughing. "We're at least not worse than Luke and Jessica" Emily giggles. She flips her black, straight hair off her shoulder.