Clowning Around with Love (The Man Who Fell For A Princess)

The screen lights up again to reveal a large and colorful amusement park

"IT'S CHRISTMAS ROSE PARK!!!" Most of the children in the room yelled in joy. Yuri, Bianca and Emma squealed in joy while Haoyu, Phil and Leo practically went nuts seeing the gleaming park. "I...don't get it." Cass said.

The children all stopped in their tracks and turned to the green haired little girl. "What did you just Say Cass?" Haoyu asked "I don't get what all the excitement is about, it's just an amusement park." She says. The kids stare at her with the most unreadable expression, worrying the green haired Girl as they then all clamored around her, telling her the "reasons" that made Christmas Rose Park such an amazing place.

"IT'S SO BIG!!-THEY HAVE THE BEST FOOD-!!! ME AND MY FATHER HAVE YEAR-ROUND PASSES-!! THE ROLLER COASTER IS AWESOME-!! YOU SHOULD SEE THE PLUNGE OF TERROR-!!! THE BEST MASCOTS THERE ARE PRINCESS MERRY AND HAPPY THE CLOWN-!!!" They all yelled, scaring the girl out of her wits. Mirabella pulled the children away from her. "Now now, I know you want Cass to see the beauty of Christmas Rose Park, but you guys can't scare her like that." She said, trying to console a shivering Cass.

The camera then zoomed to a clown riding a Rollercoaster in the front row, as it rolled into a tunnel shaped like a clowns mouth, laughing with joy as he did.

"IT'S HAPPY THE CLOWN!!!" Emma squealed. Attilio looked down, he didn't think he was THAT popular.

The roller coaster zoomed through the tunnel and sped down the tracks, balloons floating around it the camera changed angles to reveal Happy the Clown, or Attilio, doing his job in Christmas Rose Park, handing balloons to the guests having a good time, as a parade float with a princess actor waves at the crowds.

Yuri then looked at Attilio "Wow! You've got the best job in the world!" She said in wonder. The green haired man rubbed his neck. "Oh...my Job isn't THAT great..." He said bashful. Leo looked at him with an unbelievable look "ARE YOU KIDDING?! YOU GET TO WORK AT THE GREATEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!" He yelled. Attilio blushed. "Well, I mean I do get to play with everyone and ride the rides whenever I want...and I get to be around her..." He said, the last part was whispered so no one heard.

The roller coaster tracks were shown again as Attilio suddenly tripped over a can, his balloons floating away as the princess behind him grabbed a heart shaped balloon. The camera spun back to Attilio, who now had a bandage on head, spinning again to reveal Princess Merry, who handed him a heart shaped balloon.

Attilio gazed at the screen with a lovestruck look, his eyes with hearts in them as little hearts floated around him. The small girl wearing a multicolor dress with a a heart on  the bodice. "Clown Bro? Clown Bro! Are you ok?" She asked, waving her hand in front of her face. The green haired Clown snapped out of it as he shook his head. "Uh...yeah! Yeah...I'm good." He said. "Oh...I get it now! You're in love with Princess Merry!" Haoyu cried out. Attilio blushed even harder, his face was as red as the balloon that was on screen.

The tracks were shown again before the camera showed, Attilio as he balanced himself on a ball beside the blue haired princess when it turned again to show him sitting on Princess Merry's parade float, blowing a trumpet, much to her amusement. The camera then showed the tracks once more as it looped the loop, before showing Attilio holding a bouquet of roses, a worried expression as his back faced an oblivious princess.

The green haired Clown looked down at his lap. "Attilio? What's wrong?" Cass asked. "I...want to tell princess Merry how much I love her. But I'm not even sure if she'll take me. She's a princess and I'm a clown." He said sadly. Sana put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure that she'll love you Attilio, you just have to tell her!" She said. The green haired Clown smiled at her enthusiasm, but he remembered that she wasn't the girl he wanted to confess to.