thirty-three

chapter thirty-three[ we are species ]

[ we are species ]

"you must be an angel, i can see it in your eyes." max sang, as she and melissa danced around elevens room while eleven looked through a magazine.

"full of wonder and surprise," both girls sang then melissa stopped when she saw el looking at ralph macchio in the magazine.

"oh you found ralph macchio." max chuckled.

"macchio?" eleven questioned.

"yeah, he's the karate kid," max said then pretended to do a katara chop, "hai-yah!" melissa and el both laughed.

"he's so hot isnt he?" melissa said, staring at the boy with dreamy eyes.

"sure is. i bet he's an amazing kisser."

melissa nodded in agreement.

"hey, uh..." max sat in front of eleven, "is mike a good kisser?" she asked.

"i don't know," eleven shrugged.

"what about will mel?" max asked melissa who was grinning, "is he a good kisser?"

"yes he was." melissa smiled, "way better then mike."

"wait what?!" eleven and max asked at the same time, "you and mike were a thing?"

oh shit.

"uhhh.." melissas face began to turn red as she nervously played with her necklace that will had given her, "yeah like in 6th grade. it didn't last long."

"sure."

max then joked about how both mike and lucas are totally hallowing in self-pity and misery right now and how she would love to see their faces and then el came up with this amazing idea.

"is this really gonna work?" max asked eleven who nodded, "holy shit this is insane!" she and melissa laughed.

"max." eleven said, making the girl shut up, "yeah, quiet. im sorry."

el then went into the void while the other two girls waited patiently. not even a few seconds later, eleven spoke, "i see them."

"what are they doing?" max asked.

"eating."

"what's will doing?" melissa questioned, wondering what will does when he wasn't with her. it's been weird, they're always together and now she's alone and so is he.