THIRTY

•Legacy Nicole

Someone you follow was tagged !@Nakiyy_22

@Nakiyy_22

Surprise😮😁 @NardoWick❤️💬✈️ Liked by you, @NardoWick, @GristenY, & 3,456 others!

❤️💬✈️ Liked by you, @NardoWick, @GristenY, & 3,456 others!

after liking the post in pettiness I turned my phone off hearing a knock on my door immediately after. I got up opened the door & saw Lani.

"hey girl did you see it?" she said walking on the door sitting down her keys on the counter.

I closed the door back & sat on the couch

"yeah, i'm coo tho"

"your moving" she asked sitting next to me on the couch seeing all the moving boxes.

"yeah man, I have to get away. I move next week, i'm just ready."

"your moving because of my brother ?"

"partially yeah but for the most part no. I'm just looking for a fresh start like a fresh breath of air. His part is mainly me not being ready to move on, If i'm always around & always with him ain't no way im just not gonna feel anything.

"I feel like you deserve a fresh start, all the things you've been through, you for sure deserve it. But how will this move effect you & your family, Emani & Nard?"

"I've already told him he could come get her when he feels like it. I'm not making it a priority for her to see him because he isn't her dad & i don't want her to confused when she gets older. With my family i really don't know. I think they are the ones i want to get away from.  Destiny is the only one who has actually been there for me in my family. "

"Oh, well, i'm glad your even giving him the option to still be able to see her after all y'all been through. Speaking on him... who the fuck is Nakiyah"

"I thought they was friends but i was clearly mistaken. He wild having a baby with somebody he barely know" I laughed even tho i was hurt

"I don't even know the girl never heard of her, seen her, glanced at the girl NOTHING. I just wanna know why he ain't tell me cause he tell me everything. "

"That was supposed to be our baby tf i'm mad not finna lie" I chuckled eating my ice

"girl bye" she said laughing

"no deadass I hate niggas. even tho we ain't together we still could have had a baby" I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Damn I need a nephew too, ion even know if imma like the bitch & he just put here having babies"

"nah seriously I done let my nigga get took i can't believe myself" I said faking crying with my face in my hands.

"girl quit" lani laughed, pushing me jokingly.

"where my niece at anyways" she said looking around but only thing around was boxes filled with furniture.

"she's sleep, she just got done eating & you know her fat butt be out like a light. " We laughed

"well shit you need help with packing up the rest of your stuff?"

"i'm glad you asked, I need help taking my bed apart" I said.

"girl never mind do I look like a nigga to you?"

"you offereddddd" I said blowing out a breath jokingly.

2 weeks later.

@LegacyNicole

new beginnings✈️❤️💬✉️

new beginnings✈️
❤️💬✉️

                  comments disabled

new message: @NardoWick : Call me back asap!