***FINAL NOTE PLEASE READ***

Hello everyone!

72 HOURS is finally completed! I want to thank all of my readers who've been patient with me and my horrible update schedule.

It has taken me a good few years, and a poor update schedule to complete this mess of a fanfiction and I'm proud to say that I have completed it!

I wanted the final chapter to be amazing for you all so I came up with those little error codes. I tried to make it look like those glitches but I think it failed somewhat. Haha.

As some of you may know I do plan on turning this into a novel on my other account, so I will be rewriting it and working on that behind the scenes. If you guys are interested in reading the non-fiction version do let me know and I'll be sure to update you guys when I plan to release it. So keep this book in your library so you can be updated!

This is the first bts fanfiction I've completed and I want to thank those who waited for every chapter, that's what fuelled me to complete it. I am very proud to have over 15k reads! This is the most reads I've ever had and I'm proud that many people enjoyed it.

But as one fanfiction closes, another one opens. Behind the scenes, I've been working on another fanfiction. A Jungkook Killer Au x Female Reader.

 A Jungkook Killer Au x Female Reader

-------

Summary

He's a serial killer, tormenting the city. No one knows who he is, or who his next victim will be.
Eighteen-year-old Y/n L/n's once-perfect life comes tumbling when she and her friends witness that very killer.
But the police didn't believe them. One by one her friends were hunted down and killed. Y/n is the last one left. Now on the run, she is desperate to evade the killer. But how can she escape when no one believes her screams for help? How long will she survive before the killer catches up to her? Will she become the killer's next victim?

"Fuck, aren't you a messy killer? I think I'll keep you, just a little bit longer." -Jungkook

-----------

The vibes are similar to 72 hours, but I promise this one will be better! It will be a lot better than 72 hours!

 I'll give it a month-ish before I announce the release of the new fanfiction. Please keep this book in your library so you can be notified.

Thank you, everyone! As I finished this fanfiction it had reached 15 thousand reads! I am so happy! I'm thankful that so many people enjoyed it as well aha. 

I hope my other fanfiction becomes as popular as this one!