thirty-four

chapter thirty-four [ ketchup, mustard and green olive ](if yk yk)

chapter thirty-four
[ ketchup, mustard and green olive ]
(if yk yk)

eleven had tried her best in describing what had happened in the void with billy, although she wasn't the best with her words, she still was trying.

the trio was currently on their way to max's house to maybe try and find something or even try to find billy.

"it's going to start raining soon," max said, looking up at the dark and cloudy sky, "we should be at the mall or like, watching a movie or something."

eleven turned to the girl, "you don't believe me?"

"i believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally. but you said mike has sensed you in there before, right?" max asked as eleven nodded, "maybe it was just like that. maybe billy just......sensed you somehow."

"but the screams," eleven added.

melissa laughed quietly and she knew exactly what max was thinking, they both had dirty minds. i mean, everyone does, am i right?

"yeah, i know. but here's the thing. when billy is alone with a girl, they make like really crazy noises." max tried explaining.

"they scream?"

"yeah. but they aren't bad screams, they're happy screams. screams of joy, fascination, getting really in the moment." melissa piped in, really getting into the details of happy screams making max hold in her laugh.

"happy screams? what is happy screams?" eleven questioned.

"it's like.......i'm just going to lend you my moms cosmo." max said, not wanting to go into more details then they already have.

she's too innocent.

"his car isn't here," melissa said as they stopped in front of max's house. where is he?

"you really want to do this?" max asked eleven who nodded, not taking her eyes off of the house.

max slowly opened her brothers room, and stepped in. a bunch of shit was scattered around the room, "why do i get the feeling we're going to find all kinds of wrong in here?"

"move it, max." melissa pushed the girl and walked into the room, laying down on billys bed, "his bed is nice."

"please stop." max opened up a drawer in billys nightstand, revealing a bunch of magazines with half naked girls, "ugh, gag me with a spoon."