Scott x Reader: Go with it

A whistle could be heard across the parking lot. Something that happens quite often since I was a model for a gaming company here in Santa Claira. I roll my eyes as I look towards the team who was looking at me knowing who that whistle was for.

"Does this happen a lot?" Matt asks.

"Every single day," I say.

Another whistle could be heard again this time louder. I turn around to glare at the boys who were walking by.

"Do you fucking mind?" I yell.

"I wouldn't mind fucking you," One of the guys says winking at me.

I gag slightly as I roll my eyes. "And I wouldn't mind shoving my fist into your face" I growl clenching my fist.

"Ooo fiesty. I like them fiesty" Another one says.

Woods grabs my arm gently. "Just ignore them. They aren't worth it." Woods says.

"Matt, Scott's here," Sam says.

Matt runs around the corner to stop Scott. The boys start to walk a bit closer as Woods helps me up onto the higher parking lot. The catcalling starts to get worse as they whistled and hollered for me to come to talk to them. I growled angrily as I started to crack my knuckles ready to walk over to knock some sense into them.

"She's clearly not interested in any of you," Scott says sticking up for me.

I looked at him shocked. I could tell the others were shocked as well. Scott looks at me and gives me a soft smile.

"I'm sorry but we're we talking to you?" One of the boys growl.

"I think you should mind you're business and let us talk to dollface here" Another boy growls.

"That's it!" I yell as I walk towards them "Catcalling is one thing but no one. I mean fucking no one calls me dollface."

Someone grabs my wrist pulling me back to them. I feel someone press against my back gently. "I think it is my business when she's my girlfriend" I hear Scott say protectively. He leans down close to my ear "Just go with it" He whispers.

"She is your girlfriend?" One of the guys asks before laughing "She is way out of your league"

"Actually I'm way out of your league," I say to boys. "but this man right here?" I reach up and wrap my arm around Scott. "He's absolutely the perfect boyfriend. He treats me right and you wouldn't believe the sex we have"

Scotts holds tightens on me slightly hearing that as he presses into me a bit more.

"We don't believe you two are together." One of the guys says.

"Okay," I say spinning around in Scott's arms.

I grab him by the tie and pull him into a deep kiss. His hands press flat against my lower back as he leans into the kiss dipping me slightly. This causes me to hold onto him tightly.

"Alright alright, we get it. She's your girlfriend. Y'all don't have to fuck each other out here in public" They say before running off.

I slowly pull out of the kiss looking up at Scott. He blushes as he looks back at me. "S-sorry i-" I cut him off pulling him into another light kiss.

"Don't be sorry," I whisper after I pull away. "Maybe you could actually be my boyfriend"

"I would like that a lot actually" Scott whispers back.