thirty-five

chapter thirty-five [ he needs you, all of you ]

chapter thirty-five
[ he needs you, all of you ]

after heathers, the girls all went back to max's house to have a sleepover. max gave melissa and eleven a change of clothes to change into.

once eleven finished changing, melissa rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. she was sweating, badly and felt like she was about to throw up.

"shit." she clutched onto her newly bloody hip and leaned over the sink, the pain unbearable.

her jean shorts were now covered in blood and so was her white tank top. melissa rolled down her shorts and gasped at the sight of her hip.

it was a mixture of blood and this black stuff.

she gaged and rushed over to the toliet, throwing up. coughing, she slowly stood back up and felt better instantly.

there was a knock at the door that scared the shit outta her, "yeah!"

"you good, mel?" it was max.

"yeah, sorry. i'll be out soon." she told the girl who just nodded on the other side of the door and walked back to her room.

melissa found some random bandages in the cabinets and cleaned up her hip, wrapping the bandages around her waist. she then changed into her new clothes and walked back into maxs room.

el and max were sitting in the bed, discussing some things. their attention turned to melissa who was staring right at el.

"mel?"

she couldn't hear maxs voice, or anything actually. she was frozen, still, staring at eleven.

"melissa?" the girl was broken out of the trance by max who shook her.

"yeah?" melissa questioned, acting normal as if nothing happened.

max looked at eleven worriedly then back at melissa, "ready for bed?"

melissa nodded and placed her clothes on maxs dresser, laying down in between of both girls. max then shut off the lights and laid down.

——————

"melissa."

her head shot up at the sound of her name. but as she looked around the dark room, no one was there.

that's weird.

both max and eleven were asleep so it couldn't of been them. no one else was home either. strange.

melissa decided to get up and go get a glass of water since she was thirsty. she grabbed a glass cup out of the cabinet and held it under the sink, turning on the water.