Here we are

It's been a decade since we all got married. Ledger and Laney are almost 11 now. In 5th grade, just about ready for middle school. Somewhere along the way, my husbands and I decided it would be best if I opened the letter. So I did just that. We have one more kid, her name is Lilah. Shes almost 6 now, and just started kindergarten. Theres only one man whos not a father, Jimmy. We learned a few years back that he is completely infertile and unable to have children. It was quite a shock, but there no special treatment or favoritism at all surrounding the children and who happens to be the biological fathers. But blood or not, those kids are theirs and those dads are their dads. If I thought having more than one boyfriend, fiance or husband was difficult.      

     These kids have been in for a ride. We've had "the talk" so many different times with them, and I'm sure we'll have it many more. And our "the talk" is much different than the usual "the talk". Our talks aren't about the birds and the bees or whatever cover up or "magical hug" parents instilled in their children's minds to differ them away from the idea of sex. Our "the talk" was always about how much we love our kids. And how all of these men were their fathers, and how and why this happened.   

     As for biology, the twin's dad's are Karl and Chandler, Laney taking shape to Karl's natural curls was an immediate indicator before I even touched the envelope. And Ledger has Chandler's nose, clumsiness, and incredibly bad luck, though it proves to be rather frustrating for him sometimes, he also has Chandlers strong will, though they say he gets it from me. Chris is Lilah's biological father, she has identical eyes to Chris, an ocean blue color matched perfectly with dark brown hair. We still live in North Carolina, in the same house.

      Jimmy still makes videos, making even more money, and donating and giving even more as well. His brand just keeps growing, even though we've had some crashes and scares, the  Mr. Beast franchise and name just bounces back every time, seemingly getting bigger and better each time. I still stream too although Chris, Karl and Chandler prefer to stay out of the spotlight now. Sure they'll pop in every once and a while for a video or a stream, but none of them have main accounts anymore, and rarely post on social media. 

     We're happy, overall. I found my soulmates, my people. They helped me create a family that I love, and get to surround myself with everyday. Sure, it gets incredibly difficult sometimes but in the end, all I'm ever surrounded with is love and acceptance, so its all worth it.

a/n : ok this story is officially a wrap, I am definitely going to be starting a new story so watch out for that if you think you might be interested. I am sorry i dropped of the face of the earth for a while and I'm sorry this chapter is kind of short but there's so much going on lately its crazy. As always I love and am proud of you all, my dms are always open if you need anything at all.