Chapter ONE◇

____________________________________________

Being Bullied ♦️

____________________________________________

Hysterical laughters resonated through the deserted hallway. A student was pushed to the ground. The friction between his palm and the floor was painful and no doubt, would add another bruise to his collection of cuts and bruises.

He attempted to push himself off the ground but a foot pressing down the low of his back, prevented him from doing so. A pair of feet adorned by an exorbitant, leather shoes entered his sight. The owner lifted the tip their shoe that had juice spilt on it.

"Because of your clumsiness you ruined my shoes. Do you know how much these cost?" Came the annoying, whiny voice of a girl. Her blonde hair was held up by hair curls and overly used makeup was painted on her face, looking like a clown.

The boy turned his head away from the shoe. Clicking her tongue in annoyance, she brought her shoe in front of his face again. "Don't ignore me you lowlife rat! I want you to lick your disgusting juice off my shoe!"

Her friends snickered behind him. Still refusing to do what the girl wanted, he turned his head again. The girl gritted her teeth, "Don't let me force you to." She grabbed his black hair and pulled him forward. Had he not caught himself, he would have face planted onto her shoe.

"What's going on here?" Another party joined. Her (h/c) hair was (long/short), smooth and luscious. Her (e/c) hues were swirling with enchantment, luminescent and fierce look. Her (s/c) hands were stuffed into her blazer's pocket, making her way towards the individuals. She stopped and brought her orbs down, looking at the boy on the floor.

"Take your foot off him," She ordered. The girl that had her foot pressed into his back immediately responded to the command given. (Y/n) crouched to the ground. She removed a hand from the blazer and grabbed the back of the boy's shirt, using enough strength to throw him onto his back. He stared up at her through his deep black orbs, lack of any emotion.

This made (Y/n) irritated. "I hate the way you look," She spat, throwing her fist into his face. Blood began to flow out of his left nostril. (Y/n), pleased with the result of her hit, sat in the middle of his abdomen. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled onto it, bringing his face close to hers. His expression remained blank. "Still acting tuff huh?" She sneered.

Using her other hand, her index finger wiped away the stream of blood from his nose to his lips. She stuck her bloody finger into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around her finger before pulling her index out. The taste was metallic but had a bit of sweetness to it.

The three girls turned their heads away from the sickening scene. (Y/n) was a total lunatic. Everyone knew not to fool around with her. Whatever said by her is what everyone goes by. Not only was her presence and character frightening but her status was as well. You might as well get onto your knees whenever she strolls into the hallways as she was basically the queen of the school. Her father was a lavish man, donating over twenty million dollars to the once, poor school.

(Y/n) freed the boy's hair from her grip, making his head fall back harshly onto the ground. She stood up and continued glaring him down. He would have returned the glare but because she was still standing over him he could see the (f/c) garment underneath her grey skirt.

He looked away, putting all his attention on the plain, white ceiling. For some reason, the ceiling looked extremely beautiful today. Not for long was his attention knocked away from ceiling when a feeling of pressure was applied to his chest. His eyes locked onto (Y/n)'s, who was slowly pushing more force into her foot each passing second.