Chapter NINE◇

_____________________________________

Shared Sweet ♦️
______________________________________

Daisuki spent most of his lunch time teaching (Y/n) the easiest ways to understand complicated math problems. Each time she never failed to tease and harass him during the lessons.

Just like now, she had a lollipop in her mouth, occasionally pulling it out and using her tongue to lick it. Seeing that action made Daisuki feel weird inside. (Y/n) felt his stare and looked at him with curious eyes. "What? You want some?" She then directed the lollipop to him.

"No, just continue with your work," he answered, turning away his head.

"Hmm?" She placed her pen in the middle of the book and turned her whole body to face him. "You sure?"

Daisuki nodded his head, still avoiding to meet her gaze. "You should try it," (Y/n) insisted, bringing the sweet closer to his face. He turned his head more. "Just continue your work."

"I won't unless you try it."

Daisuki breathed out, finally giving in. He eyed the red colored sweet. "Go ahead," (Y/n) encouraged. He leaned forward and took the sweet into his mouth. The sweet, cherry flavour spread across his tongue and delighted his taste buds. When he had enough of it, he proceeded to pull back. (Y/n) however, shoved the lollipop deeper, causing him to choke. He quickly withdrew his head, coughing. She laughed out, slapping her palm against the desk.

"W...Why did you do that?"

"Hmm?" She hummed, tilting her head. "Was that not enough?"

"What...?"

"Should I use my fingers next?"

Catching on to what she was saying, Daisuki quickly answered, "No, please."

She snickered, turning back to her book. Just as she was about to the lollipop he previously had in his mouth, Daisuki caught her wrist. "You have more, right? Throw that one away."

The (h/c) haired girl raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"Be...cause it was in my mouth..."

She almost laughed at his response. "Wasn't it also in mine, yet you still sucked onto it as if my saliva wasn't all over it. You were even enjoying it too."

Daisuki's eyes widened and his whole face became hot. Thinking back on it made his heart race. (Y/n) reached out her hand to touch his burning face and he suddenly jumped back, falling out of his chair with a loud thud. (Y/n), stunned by this, pressed her lips into a thin line. Laughter however, forced its way out. She banged her hand against the table as she laughed, hysterically. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes. "What was that? Are you okay?"

Daisuki picked himself up, dusting off his pants. "Yeah..."

(Y/n) released a sigh, brushing away her tears and resting her face onto her palm. "You're honestly so cute."

"Continue your work..."

"Yes yes, teacher," (Y/n) said finally turning back to her book.

___________________________________

The feline ♦️
____________________________________

Standing at the door, fingers gripping the paper, (Y/n) lifted her fist and knocked three times. She entered after given a response. Her feet moved along the white tiles and stopped directly in front of her father's desk.

"Here, father," she spoke, holding out the paper. The man's gaze adverted from his files he was inspecting to the paper held out to him. He took the paper and scanned his eyes over it. "You've done well," he said, placing down the 100 marked paper. Even though he praised her, (Y/n) felt no sincerity. His voice was as monotonous and cold as the winter breeze.

"You may leave," he said, returning to his files. (Y/n) did not move. She parted her lips to speak, "Father, I have an assignment to complete with my partner, may I have your permission to stay out after school?"

"Do it during lunch times," he responded.

"It still wouldn't be enough time."

Pausing his work, her father looked up at her. "So what are you saying?"

"Can I stay out for thirty minutes before coming home? I'll leave whatever I'm doing before the time is up."

He leaned back in his chair in thoughts for a while. Seeing that his daughter had done well on her math test, he allowed it, nodding his head. "Thirty minutes then. By 3:45 you should be at my office door."

"Yes, father." (Y/n) left the office. A victorious smile made its way up to her lips. She lied to her father but she didn't give a fuck about it.

__

"Suki!" she yelled, waving her arm in the air as she ran down the sidewalk. Daisuki, in a crouched pose, raised his head and stood up, returning a small wave. Entering the yard, (Y/n) went straight to the kitten. She picked up the black and white feline and hugged to to her chest. "I missed you so much!" she squealed. The kitten meowed in response, rubbing its head against her jacket.

"I brought something for you." (Y/n) placed the kitten down and took off her bag. She pulled out a pack of salmon fish containing six pieces. The smell made the kitten meow continuously in delight. She opened the pack and put it next to the box. It immediately ran towards it and began eating.

After it was finished, (Y/n) pulled out all sorts of cat toys from her bag. She laughed and played with the feline as it frolicked around her like a happy lamp. Daisuki sat in the grass watching the scene.

(Y/n) had not once glanced at him ever since she saw the kitten. All of her attention was directed to the feline. Jealousy pricked at him. He crawled over to her and sat. "What about me?" he asked with a tiny whine in his voice.

(Y/n) looked at him, a bit surprised at his want for her attention. "Hmm. . . Are you jealous?" (Y/n) smirked, turning to give him a pat on his head.

His face went red. "N. . .o."

"Was that hesitation? Took you a while to say a two lettered word." (Y/n) continued to tease him by running her fingers through his hair, caressing his face, cupping his cheek, enjoying the wonderful sight of the redness of his skin.

She so badly wanted to do more to him but quickly pulled her hands away when such thoughts began to invade her mind.

Turning back to the kitten she spoke, "I'll  have a surprise for you tomorrow." She then looked back at him, smiling mischievously. "Make sure at our usual class during lunch time."