Bonus - Author's Note

(Artwork by Kreate)

Well, if you're reading this then you most likely have read all the way to the end of the book. Thank you!

I'm going to be completely honest if these books hadn't gotten as many views as they had, I don't think I would've finished them.

What mainly kept me going was seeing the comments that you guys have left. I love reading all of your comments!

If you're reading this right now, then the numbers probably have changed, but as of right now the first book has 15,000 reads! Fifteen THOUSAND! That's unbelievable! Thank you all so much!

Also, don't worry, even though this is the last book in the trilogy that doesn't mean I won't stop responding to your comments.

Here are some of the people that have stuck with me and my stupid writing!

finniswriting

thin_man

Baker2132

CartieCarter 🥫🧂

SixLNTWO

TheAngelicNinja

acewolf1

Ratholas

RandomDataOnTheWeb

Thank you all for reading my dumb stories! I can't express how much it means to me.

I hope that nobody is sad that the trilogy is ending. I don't really know how I can carry on the book series without overstaying its welcome.

Not gonna lie, the only way I see me writing another book with these characters is if a Little Nightmares 3 is made or something.

As of right now, I have no idea what else I'm going to write. I've considered writing something about Deltarune, but that's about it.

Anyway, I guess I'll see you guys around in the comment section. Thank you all once again for this amazing experience!