The Original Classics x Reader

(Sorry for the slow update,School's been very distracting XD Btw I may use You or I in these scenarios so please bare with me cause I am very tired and I'm getting writers block ^u^)

You were on your daily shift and it's almost time for you to clock out.

You work at Funzo's Fun Zone as an entertainer for children,You can actually conjure magic and not only party magic.

But it wasn't just you,Here with you entertaining the children and hosting a little boy's birthday party is Magica. Yes,Magica De Spell...

An all powerful sorceress who now is working at Funzo's because of her losing her magic and needing the money to survive..And eat pizza for a living.

You and her are the same;Both sorcerers,Both of you lost your siblings,Both hate Scrooge Mcduck yet both are opposites at heart.
-You love children and to entertain them just by silly tricks,You handle parents very well and you are well-liked by the public for your charms and positive behaviour.

-Her on the other hand is the opposite,She hated the children and their birthdays,She never liked anyone at Funzo's as she gets irritated easily by them,and not a lot of people liked her but not because she was an evil sorceress but because of her negative attitude.

Today you two are hosting a little boy's birthday party and a few kids showed up,Magica was making balloon animals but then again she only gave him a straight ballon and called it a snake. You on the other hand was making magic tricks such as pulling out a long colorful cloth out of your hand.

We were almost done as all we needed to do was sing him a Happy Birthday song but You noticed a couple of people in the background.
They looked like a "normal" family almost yet You had a few doubts as it was almost obvious that a few of them weren't even children.

You shrugged off the feeling as you both started singing to the little boy and You watched him dance in enthusiasm,Magica wasn't even trying at this point but You don't blame her.
After singing and doing a few more tricks,the children left aswell as their parents and we waved them off while You were fixing up your setup.

Magica left to go to a table that you noticed before,As you fixed your set up and placed them back to where they were set aside before and you went to where Magica was out of curiosity.

You overheard their conversation about finally overpowering and taking vengence on Scrooge Mcduck and his family once and for all,Then you snickered as you heard Magica 
"And then we shall return here and declare war against the day manager and all children with birthdays!!"

You actually find her and her behaviour quite endearing and funny,They looked at you for a moment and you started scratching the back of your head while waving at them."Y/N,Are you all done fixing things up already?" Magica asked,I nodded.

And then out comes Funzo coming out of a door "De spell! What did we say about declaring magical war on children? Hahaha!!" He chuckled,Magica got down from the table and sighs "Not to.." Funzo nods as he pointed fingerguns at her and she shook her hands all frequently and I snickered once more.

Funzo then looks at you "Great job today Y/N,And remember to get your check tomorrow! You too De Spell! Hahaha!" I nodded and he leaves back into the door he came in.
I looked back at Magica "So,Your going out to take vengence on Scrooge Mcduck and his family aren't you?" You looked at her smirking."How did you know?" "I know a whole lot of things,Magica. You know that" I smiled at her as she shakes her head "Of course,You were eavesdropping" I giggle at her disappointment.

You looked at the so called "Family" she was with and you familiarized most of them,There was Mark Beaks;He is the founder and CEO of Waddle, a tech company located in the neighborhood of Silverbeak.
And then FlintHeart Glomgold;The rival of Scrooge Mcduck and the Second most richest duck in Duckburg.