Headcanons <3

(No this isn't much of a oneshot,It's more of a few headcanons of Sister Reader and the beagle boys. Enjoy!<3)

The eldest were the main three:
Bigtime,Burger and Bouncer, And yes it is in that order.

Bigtime being the oldest, He has a sort of delusion that he is the only one that could impress his mother the most whilst failing everytime, He tries to keep his brothers from ripping each other's head off but then ends up in the middle of a big brawl.

Burger is a non-talkative type, It's more of being the one that doesn't talk at all out of the three. He does make weird noises only his brothers understand, Either that or he has Selective Mutism which means he choses whether or not he talks.

Bouncer is the sweetest guy out of the three, He usually is the one that cooks,cleans small messes and is the one that will always take care of you and worry about you not eating enough.

You being almost the youngest (Bully Beagle exsists of course) and the only girl besides Ma, The boys will usually fight over your attention and some will even wager on who you'll favor the most..
It was Bouncer either way, but you'd never tell them that.

The Deja Vu's are the ones that teach you the Arts of France and how to pronounce a few words. Considering them not really knowing french they only teach you basic words but they also teach you photography and theatre.

Baguette Beagle is the one that teaches you how to be more comfortable with learning France and it's culture.

Black Arts is one of your favorite brothers considering him being different and interesting cause of him actually having powers (just a tad bit).

He is just like Bouncer and his clown brothers,Always caring, Shows you tricks and is a dramatic baby.

Being the sweet goth brother he is,He mostly teaches you how to put on eyeliner and show you some of his dark clothing, He will try to find matching clothes for you just cause he's always wanted to be twinsies with someone for once.

He is usually the one you relate to the most.
You gave him a nickname and he was very embarrassed and despised the name but he couldn't bring it to himself to hate you for it,Even if it was a horrible name for an Illusionist such as himself.

You nicknamed him "Blarts" but only you two know that.

The Tumblebums are the more entertaining ones as they consider themselves performers, They usually keep you distracted when the others weren't around or when Ma and a few of her sons are dealing with people who owe them some stuff.
They teach you acrobats and how to be more limber.

Your teenage brothers:
Botched Job, Bungle and Bottles, Again yes in that order are the ones that are more friends and family-type brothers.

Likely because of them actually giving you more comfortable space rather than smothering you like the others but they do infact get protective so they stay close when needed to.

They are the more reliable brothers and they actually understand you and your troubles.

Your lack of ability to leave outside the junkyard is a good opportunity for your teen brothers to bring back some toys and a few more trinkets

The 6th Avenue Meanies are the ones that teach you to defend yourself when being in a dangerous situation while The 6th Avenue Friendlies are the ones that teach you to be well-mannered and sophisticated.

Boxer is usually the more overprotective type out of the three meanies but that's cause of his emotional attachment to the ones he sees important to him.

Bad Attitude and Boulevard don't get along well from the other's perspective but when these two are alone they are closer than ever.

Boulevard usually listens to Bad Attitude's rants about his bad days or whenever stress comes to him and Boulevard makes sure he's comfortable while giving him a cup of coffee.

The Longboard Taquitos are the extreme sports fanatics of the family, They help you practice some extreme tricks on their skateboards but you usually prefer the roller skates.

They were the ones that taught you how to skateboard, So whenever they get a chance they go out to find safety gear like kneepads or a sturdy hemet.

The Glam Yankees were the ones that love to dress you up the most, Whenever they get the chance to they sew or find a few outfits for you to try.

They help you pick out your clothes sometimes but whenever you need casual instead of flashy clothes,They go out and find some or steal a few in a dollar store.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(That's it for today,Thank you all for reading this! I am not the best writer but I'll try my best to give you all a good reading experience,Thanks again and See you later!💙)