TRIP??

Author's pov

They were all peacefully watching the bl drama THARNTYPE THE SERIES and suddenly they heard "hey bin hadn't came down"they little bit flinched by the sudden voice nothing just gyu and hobi shouted that causes the babies to cry.

Jimin quickly take mon and started roaming around the living room.

(There living room by the way, enjoy~)"No,and why are you asking weren't you went behind him"jin said cause others were shouting at the two

"No,and why are you asking weren't you went behind him"jin said cause others were shouting at the two .

Jun quickly said "no,my stomach had problems"embarrassed by himself but quickly pulled off " and who said I went behind him ,I can't leave my precious food and run behind him"

Suddenly they once again flinched because of taetae who was loudly laughing stoping himself he managed to say "an-d y-ou taug-ht  th-at he is g-ood husb-and"hahaha but stoped as saw no one was laughing not even his babies.

"Guys but seriously soobinnie hasn't came down since I was upstairs"
"No"everyone said.
"Okay iam going and jin hyung can you make us food "
"NO"
"Plsss bin hasn't eaten anythi-"before he could finish it"no he has I saw him eating bread' gyu mockingly said.
"IT'S ONLY A BREAD AND DON'T YOU CARE OF YOUR BROTHER BY THE WAY plsss jin hyung"
"Only for soobie"
"Okay and thanks"said before running towards their bedroom.

Yeonjun's pov

Why isn't he coming down ,is he and yeonha are okay and I couldn't think of anything else.

Uhh why there are soo many stairs or I am becoming old

After I reached it I immediately open the door only to see a such beautiful sight bin was feeding his milk to yeonha( If anybody are uncomfortable then sorry,but I wanted to add it🙈sooo)
He doesn't seem to notice me because he is busy staring at yeonha.i suddenly took a blanket and placed on both of them,but he seem to notice me

"Jun what are you doing here and when did you came "he said while trying to seet properly but bcuz of yeonha he couldn't so I just took yeonha from him at then helping him to seet properly after asking
"What were you doing bin till now and wait don't tell me that she was driking till now"I said worriedly.
"NO ,when I came she was sleeping and I just went near her and then I don't know but  I felt asleep so I just take a quick nap time after i woken up I heard that she was crying soo I just feed her"he said before butning his shirt but I removed his hand and said "her tummy is full how much you feed her"
He seem to open his buttons as he Somewhat remember it and quickly taking yeonha from the bed and placing her on his one nipples.

I was just enjoying the site  and drooling over it but didn't said anything but he seem to notice it and quickly came near me and wiped it "baby drooling isn't nice and can I ask something" he  said little bit sirously so I just sat beside him and asked"what do you want muffin?"
He quickly looked away "ohhh is my baby shy ?"
"Okay just stop with that teasing and yes I was shy okay happy?but can you say to hyungs that we should go I mean it's been so long and yeonha seems to bored to live in this mansion ,so can we plssss"he pleadingly looked at me but "no ,baby we have our jobs tomorrow and my brothers won't allows us"
"I don't want only us but the whole family and the babies seems to be bored plsss baby "
"NO MEANS NO BIN"I suddenly shouted at him
He didn't said anything after that I saw him staring at yeonha who is just seems to sleep peacefully.

He carefully placed yeonha near me and runs towards the door but I immediately grab his waist and turn him toward me and his eyes were puffy and red.

Soobin's pov

I can't I just wanted a holiday for my family and just wanted to feel  them relax I didn't notice but my eyes were teary so I quickly place yeonha near him and just run towards the door but a hand grab my waist and next thing I know he quickly pulled me for a hug and said "okay I will talk with them but don't cry okay" I was little bit relaxed and happy as he said that "okie" he pulled off the hug and said "where were you going without buttning the shirt" I was embarrassed 😳 buy that I didn't even know.

I was going to buttoned it but he seems to have different plans as he quickly slapped my hand and said "I can help you if you want "before I could answer I heard someone knock the door

"Ding dong gigggles"

I know who was that ,my little fav.boys I was going to open it but junnie suddenly lean and kissed and suck my nipples"ahhhh Jun ahhh bab-y afterw-ards p-lsss" he seem to be sad but then buttoned it I was going to thank him but he seem to have noo plan and next thing I knew once again heard "bun hyung open it""hahahahaha " I couldn't control it and quickly went to open it but before giving a quick kiss to his lips and then opened it "hey babies what are you doing "giving them peack on their cheecks"soo hyung jiiinn hyung is calling both of u"
"Okie kai and thank you kookie "they immediately run towards their rooms I just turned back to see Jun standing while carrying yeonha "I heard it and I am goona talk  about the trip okay bun?"
"Not more than okay"he seems to open the door but I quickly said " I am gonna give u pleasure tonight jun-ahh"while giving him hungrily kiss which he returned it ,he pulled off and said"can we do it now"
"NO" I quickly opened the door and runs towards the living room before checking myself in the mirror.

Author's pov

"Okay is everyone present here"joon said
"Yes hyung everyone is here, so why do you call  us we were busy"Jun said
"Yah shut up and is someone seeing that how he love is husband not like mine who is himself pabo"jin mockingly said
"who is pabo appa?"
"Nothing kook and who do you think he is guess it "
" Daddy "
"Yehh correct baby you are so smart like me"
"Daddy is paboya, daddy is paboya~"
And others who were trying to controll their laughs but failing miserably
"Hahahahaha😂😂"

"YAHHHHHHH SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BEAN AND HIS APPA OR I AM GONNA CANCEL THE TRIP"

------------------( ꈍᴗꈍ)-----------------
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ What do you think of it--

Total words-1168