MESS😝

Author's pov

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you rascals"

"Will you stop it or"

"Yah jin hyung will you stop shouting"

"You coconut head, say that to your husband not me"jin said

"I am not coconut head,I am choi B-E-O-M-G-Y-U"

"KIM not choi ,did you always forget that you are married to me"

"No tyuniee ,but choi suits better"beomgyu said while flipping his hair.

"I hate you"taehyun said

"I love you too baby bye "gyu said , earning a glare from an angry tae.

"What's with the noice , it's only 7 am"said a bunny while eating a bread.

"And why are you eating then, isn't it 7 am only" the Coconut head I mean gyu said.

"Why are you shouting on my baby bunny"the long leg man who is comming down from the stairs said.

"Junnie baby see they are shouting on me " the bunny said while running toward him .who immediately catch him in his arms .

"YAHHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING ON MY BABY ,I WILL CUT YOUR COCONUT HEAD AND THEN GONNA PLAY FOOTBALL WITH IT"Jun angrily said,while pecking his buuny cheecks.

"Yah don't you see that the babies are still sleeping, you fools" the smartest person said while coming proudly like he had won a match,but forgot to see the stairs and ended falling .

Everyone around flinched by the loud voice

"Yah how many times I have said to see while walking " a little person said with a baby in his hold ,who is now crying at the loud voice.

"Chimchim I am sorry but see it's there fault ,they were fighting soo loudly and I thought that they might wake up all the babies"namjoon said while picking up the child and rocking him in his arms,"mon see what's that see that's your mother look how beautiful he is see "after trying he heard few giigles from the baby.he immediately laid him on the couch and heard some claps from the others who were watching the drama.

"I have to say that joon that you are little bit smart right chim"jin said
"Yes with the baby only"jimin said jokingly while going towards the other who was giving him angry look"soorrry baby"giving him cute looks and a quick peck on his lips.
"Yah will you STOB IT AND WAKE UP EVERYONE HOW MANY TIME WILL YOU TAKE RASCALS"Jin shouted angrily waking everyone who were coming down.

"Baby stop shouting see your son is crying handle him ,thank god my princess is not crying"

" Your princess i am the one who gave her BIRTH"jin said while picking his son and going towards the kitchen.
"Tae hyung why are you always making him angry"gyu said while going towards his older brother.

"I am soory baby ,I WAS JUST JOKING" HE SAID AS A MATTER OF FACT ,while going towards his wife.

Everyone one present there were going towards the kitchen but the sope couple wasn't there" Now I don't have power to scream to call them who will scream " jin mockingly said while his one hand is busy slapping taetae's hand and other busy feeding food to his babies.

Suddenly the bunny said "i am going upstairs io wake hobi hyung and the meow "earning ok's from his brothers while his husband who was busy in eating said "bin come quick the food will be cold" " no Junnie I am goona stay upstairs yeonha goona wake up"soobin said not waiting for others answer and running upstairs.

Jun suddenly stand up and quickly followed him earning chuckles from other and "see how he take care of soobie and yeonha not like my husband"jin angryily said while standing up picking kook in his hand and LOUDLY saying "we are going to bath kook , let's go baby"earning giigles from his baby "emmoa let's go appa you stay here only , don't come upstairs we goonaaa shower"kook said while earning glare form his dad.

"We are together for years but I never understand relationship of both of you"taehyun said who was watching the drama silently.

"There's nothing tyun we just doesn't get along and I have my daughter with me let them be "kissing his princess who was busy feeding by gyu.

"Why are they taking so long hyungs" jimin said.

"We don't know binnie called us and said that he is going in his room"hobi said while sitting quietly in his chair.

"Ok leave them alone maybe yeonha just woken up"joon said while busy feeding mon.

-----------------( ꈍᴗꈍ)-----------------
Hey guys,this is the  first chapter

What do you think of it🧐.

Total words-786
(The chapters gonna be more long than this,so don't worry)