𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 -- Wilbur Soot

I recently got a job working in a high paying office, I knew the job wasn't going to be easy.. but recently its been so stressful and I just can't take it anymore, I don't want to quit my job because I really need the money but I don't know what to do anymore. At least my shift was finally over and I could go home and spend time with my loving boyfriend.

I started my small Toyota and began to drive home, about 15 minutes later I arrived at the small apartment me and Wilbur lived in, thank god there was no traffic today.

I unlocked the front door and dragged myself inside the house, throwing my things to the floor and plopping my body onto the couch.

"Hold on Tommy, I think Y/N is home!" I heard Wilbur yell. He soon came out of his room and over to the sofa.

"Something wrong my love?" He asked looking quite worried.

I huffed. "I just had a really really tiring day at work." I said, my face looking drained from all energy.

"Ah, I see.." Wilbur said pulling my body onto his and rubbing my back.

"Well my love, Would you want to watch a movie.. Would that help?" He asked running his hands threw my hair. I nodded as he got up from the couch and went into his room once again.

"Tommy, Ill be back later I'm going to watch a movie with Y/n." I heard him say.

"OOOO WILBURS A SIMP!" Tommy yelled, I could here him from the living room.

"Bye twitch!" Wilbur said ending the Stream and walking back into the room with tons of blankets and pillows.  He walked into the kitchen, than to the pantry pulling out some popcorn and Ice Cream from the freezer. I turned around to see what he was doing as he popped the popcorn into the microwave and began humming waiting for the timer to finish. My god, his humming was always so soothing.

I wrapped myself in a soft warm blanket as Wilbur set the popcorn and ice cream down in front of me. "For you my love" He said smirking. I let out a small giggle as I opened the blanket for him and he crawled beside me. My head rested on his shoulder as he opened Netflix.

"So, What movie my love?" He asked. I didn't even have to think I knew exactly what movie I was going to choose.

"The bee movie!" I cheered. He clicked on the movie and it began playing, this was one of my all time favourite movies. We enjoyed our ice cream and popcorn, but later when I turned to Wilbur he was fast asleep.

Here you go again @LoganLovesWilbur00 <3

I love this chapter sm :D

ily u guys to! ^^

                     .•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° 𝕓𝕪є °¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.