𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧--Dream

A/N: TO CLARIFY, THIS IS BASED IN MINECRAFT. NOT REAL LIFE, JUST THOUGHT U SHOULD KNOW ;)

 kk carry on shitheads <3

I'd recently arrived back into l'manberg.. after escaping Dream and his ass-hole friends, to be honest I didn't get to pick who's side I'd get to be on in the war, So I was forced to join Dreams side through out most of the war. I escaped the so called dungeon he'd trapped he in and ran my way back to the town of l'manberg. I knew he'd end up finding me at some point.. but I was safe with Wilbur, Right?  

Once I could see the obsidian walls from a far, I began to run towards them with a gleaming smile on my face and I was back where I truly belonged, L'manberg. I ran feeling the cool breeze threw my hair.. I was beyond happy until I ran into somebody. I opened my eyes to see Wilbur with a concerned look on his face. 

"Wil..?" I questioned softly as he turned to me with fear filled in his eyes. 

"Y/N.. You need to go.. Now. " He said in a sharp tone. I had a confused look on my face as I went silent.

"Wha- Why!?" I yelled as he began walking backwards. 

"Y/N.. My darling, you didn't think you'd escape that easily, did you?" A voice said, I'd recognize that voice anywhere. How did he find me so quickly? Panic began to fill my face as Dream stepped towards me. I backed up, my mouth hung open.

"G-get away.." I mumbled. 

"Why so scared Y/N? You know you truly love me." He said walking closer towards me. I began to back up faster, tripping over a tree root and landing on my back.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU, YOUR A MANIAC!" I shouted at him standing up in a shaky form as he smirked.

"Y/N that's not a very nice thing to say darling, is it?" He questioned pulling out his sword and grabbing my body. He held the sharp blade of my sword to my neck, that clean smirk still resting on his face.

"Apologize." He spat. Fear began to fill my eyes, he wouldn't really hurt me.. Right? He grew impatient waiting for a response. He pressed the blade deeper into my neck as a warm stream of blood slid down my neck.  I screamed due to the pain, as cold tears began to fill my eyes and stream down my face.

"Awe.. Darling don't cry, It ruins your pretty face." He said lifting my head to look at him. I stared at that cold, white mask painted with a smile as tears still ran down my face. He whipped the tears away with his index finger. 

"Shh.. Darling." He said holding my face to his chest. I pushed him back, still tears running down my face as my face was fearful. 

"Now do you have anything to say to me love?" He questioned, I really didn't want to say the words that were about to come out of my mouth, but I was scared now that if I didn't he'd harm me even more. 

"I-I'm sorry dream.." I mumbled. 

"What was that love?" He said walking closer holding my head up to him smirking lightly. I bit the inside of my gum lightly.

"I'm sorry my love." I said boldly, hugging him as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. 

"It's ok Y/N, now lets get you back where your meant to be." He said grabbing my hand taking me away from L'manberg once again.  

AA SORRY THIS IS BAD-